Fife Football Forum

Players Jumping Ship

Dom

Have any players jumped ship from one club to another this close season? I'm not talking about the Bogarts boys to the St Clair tavern or Styx to the Feaurs before anyone puts them in :banghead:

Both those teams just a name change, would not class that as jumping ship. Got to go where the sponsorship is :banghead:

Have any players jumped ship from one club to another this close season? I'm not talking about the Bogarts boys to the St Clair tavern or Styx to the Feaurs before anyone puts them in :whistling:

Both those teams just a name change, would not class that as jumping ship. Got to go where the sponsorship is :rollsmile:

I think that was his point?

Have any players jumped ship from one club to another this close season? I'm not talking about the Bogarts boys to the St Clair tavern or Styx to the Feaurs before anyone puts them in :whistling:

Both those teams just a name change, would not class that as jumping ship. Got to go where the sponsorship is :rollsmile:

Spoke to Sparky on Friday. He's makin' a comeback 4 Eddy's

LOL iv heard this 20 times last season, the best he managed was turning up 20 minutes in with a tin in his hand :rollsmile:

Guest frankied
[quote name='sondbell' post='282327' date='Jul 8 2010, 14:59'][quote name='hegz' post='282298' date='Jul 8 2010, 12:53'][quote name='Ming' post='282251' date='Jul 8 2010, 06:57'][quote name='Dom' post='282215' date='Jul 7 2010, 21:55']Have any players jumped ship from one club to another this close season? I'm not talking about the Bogarts boys to the St Clair tavern or Styx to the Feaurs before anyone puts them in :whistling:[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]Spoke to Sparky on Friday. He's makin' a comeback 4 Eddy's
[/quote]
have u seen the gut on him now he wouldn`t turn up at the weavers rover cause he alway`s had a hangover so i can see it mate

have u seen the gut on him now he wouldn`t turn up at the weavers rover cause he alway`s had a hangover so i can see it mate

If i had a pound for everytime some player says to me he is looking to get back in to football, blah blah

They can play some game when they have a pint in their hand :rollsmile: