Fife Football Forum

Feaurs Arms V Eddys

Matty

strange one,,,especially since stars games has been put there in a change on the website :rolleyes:

Some trek back to their boozer after games :whistling:

this seems very strange as Star were meant to be playing in burntisland and randolph isnt their assigned park? seems like they have nicked the pitch from Feuars??

so you saying its our fault the games off? the council dont want to give us the toll this is not in our hands. we have to phone up to see what park we can get, so take your beef up wi the council :ok::wave:

Surely you're bound to know that the park in Burntisland was already over used. 3 teams play on it just now. You cants are worse than the pikeys :whistling::whistling::rollsmile:

then randolph or the bevy woulda been our choice of park as dont think theres anywhere else to play in burntisland ( i may be wrong ) so there would still be the same problem. we just like to get aboot a bunch o sluts we are :rollsmile:

Thing I don't understand is why get sponsorship from a boozer in Burntisland then play in Kirkcaldy. Clubs aren't going to travel that distance just for a pint after games.

Is that the same as a BOOZER!!

What are you on about :banghead::rolleyes::rolleyes::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Nice bit of editing there shaun!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

strange one,,,especially since stars games has been put there in a change on the website :whistling:

this seems very strange as Star were meant to be playing in burntisland and randolph isnt their assigned park? seems like they have nicked the pitch from Feuars??

so you saying its our fault the games off? the council dont want to give us the toll this is not in our hands. we have to phone up to see what park we can get, so take your beef up wi the council :rollsmile::whistling:

Behave yourself ya clown, what beef have I got? Its us your playing so obv were glad to be playing! Just feel sorry for teams that can't play at their designated home park! Your club should have had this sorted before now! Pipe doon

strange one,,,especially since stars games has been put there in a change on the website :whistling:

so you saying its our fault the games off? the council dont want to give us the toll this is not in our hands. we have to phone up to see what park we can get, so take your beef up wi the council :rollsmile::rollsmile:

Behave yourself ya clown, what beef have I got? Its us your playing so obv were glad to be playing! Just feel sorry for teams that can't play at their designated home park! Your club should have had this sorted before now! Pipe doon

so why you even sayin anyhin if you aint botherd :rollsmile: we have got it sorted thats why we have a game :whistling:

strange one,,,especially since stars games has been put there in a change on the website :rollsmile:

so you saying its our fault the games off? the council dont want to give us the toll this is not in our hands. we have to phone up to see what park we can get, so take your beef up wi the council :banghead::rolleyes:

Surely you're bound to know that the park in Burntisland was already over used. 3 teams play on it just now. You cants are worse than the pikeys :whistling::whistling::rollsmile:

then randolph or the bevy woulda been our choice of park as dont think theres anywhere else to play in burntisland ( i may be wrong ) so there would still be the same problem. we just like to get aboot a bunch o sluts we are :rollsmile:

Thing I don't understand is why get sponsorship from a boozer in Burntisland then play in Kirkcaldy. Clubs aren't going to travel that distance just for a pint after games.

burntisland was the only people that were giving us sponsorship this season and tbh a think we thought we were gettin the toll am sure a got told we were promised it but the council have changed there mind not sure though would have to ask manager about that one. it really isnt ideal atall but atleast we are getn to play. do feel sorry for the teams that have been allocated it but this is not stars fault its the council thats ma point :rollsmile:

strange one,,,especially since stars games has been put there in a change on the website :rollsmile:

so you saying its our fault the games off? the council dont want to give us the toll this is not in our hands. we have to phone up to see what park we can get, so take your beef up wi the council :rolleyes::rollsmile:

is it no common courtesy to advise the oppositon park has been changed?? just aswell Jock was at the game yest, or id have been none the wiser!

so you saying its our fault the games off? the council dont want to give us the toll this is not in our hands. we have to phone up to see what park we can get, so take your beef up wi the council :rolleyes::rollsmile:

its not ideal shawn, but nothing you can do. part of me wants to play in Kinghorn, but then when you look at the state of that park, then to the surface we have at denfield part of me doesnt. our boozer still does okay though just from our lads, and a few teams did come back last year!!

and I could have told you star wouldnt get to use that pitch mate, united struggle to use it in the winter months.

Edited by davelfc

is it no common courtesy to advise the oppositon park has been changed?? just aswell Jock was at the game yest, or id have been none the wiser!

its only monday am sure you woulda been informed before wednesday

its not ideal shawn, but nothing you can do. part of me wants to play in Kinghorn, but then when you look at the state of that park, then to the surface we have at denfield part of me doesnt. our boozer still does okay though just from our lads, and a few teams did come back last year!!

We were 1 of those teams that came back mate. Kinghorns not to far to travel. It probably takes longer to get from Randolph to Burntisland than it does to get from Randolph to Rosyth

We were 1 of those teams that came back mate. Kinghorns not to far to travel. It probably takes longer to get from Randolph to Burntisland than it does to get from Randolph to Rosyth

aye, extra sausage rolls when the teams from dunfermline are through!!

aww, thats awrite then, as long as we knew by Wednesday!

strange one,,,especially since stars games has been put there in a change on the website :rolleyes:

so you saying its our fault the games off? the council dont want to give us the toll this is not in our hands. we have to phone up to see what park we can get, so take your beef up wi the council :ok::wave:

Surely you're bound to know that the park in Burntisland was already over used. 3 teams play on it just now. You cants are worse than the pikeys :whistling::whistling::whistling:

then randolph or the bevy woulda been our choice of park as dont think theres anywhere else to play in burntisland ( i may be wrong ) so there would still be the same problem. we just like to get aboot a bunch o sluts we are :whistling:

star have been giving the choice of randolph or bevy to play our home games thats our choices for season . who else is playing at randolph wed night . dont see why theres a problem no stars fault

Edited by DERRY BOY

Surely you're bound to know that the park in Burntisland was already over used. 3 teams play on it just now. You cants are worse than the pikeys :whistling::whistling::whistling:

then randolph or the bevy woulda been our choice of park as dont think theres anywhere else to play in burntisland ( i may be wrong ) so there would still be the same problem. we just like to get aboot a bunch o sluts we are :whistling:

aww, thats awrite then, as long as we knew by Wednesday!

:ok: