Fife Football Forum

Results

good game to play in, thought u`r good play in 1st half mostly came throo reidy. pete came on 2nd half n managed to shackle him, allowing us 2 push 4ward more n grab the winner. awe the best until re-match.

edited to ask. how come our result fae last sun wiznay in the press?

the home club didnt text in until 6-35 :rollsmile:

:rollsmile:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on baz am no Compo am no tht ugly tht was me tht pit it out for a corner n we got the bykick

sorry cele san :rollsmile: thought it was compo, a was 2 busy laughing at the big man in the middle giving a bye kick, how when am bout to put ball across box and it ends up behind me with you pokin it out looks close to a bye kick is beyond me :rollsmile: he cant get them all right eh? but that was blatant :rollsmile:

Dunfermline Sporting 0 Cottars 1

The game last night wasnt the best both teams just used high ball too much missed midfielders out all together think both teams can play better football. both teams had couple of clear cut chances.game have been draw that would have been alot fairer result.Also the pen thought gaz got some of ball and the man but ref gave it we accepted and currie made good finish thought he was very quiet last night.

two red cards for either team spot on .Gaz fouled currie 40 yards in front of goal and we had left back covering and the ref agreed that what mattered.

For our team we had trialist who was midfield in goals for us last night did well and had joe nellis not played competitive football for 2 years playing nd 4 on holiday and injured as well overall happy with performance.

Also i do think that no one will run away with div 1 .

Also an other note good to see baz haldane about yesterday .

Cheers for game cottars all the best.

?????? Couple of clear cut chances ??????

Think the win for us was the right result. We must've missed about 6 sitters, myself included probably the worst of the bunch. Got a bit excited when I saw the goals!!

We made it very difficult for ourselves. I've got too much respect for you's to be too harsh but we could've won quite convincingly if we took all our chances and I only recall one clear cut chance that your number 14 should've got on the end of.

It was a decent competitive game played in the right spirit except a couple of flashpoints which ref dealt with (perhaps harshly but dealt with!)

All the best for the rest of the season. :rollsmile:

All about opinons euan thought we deserved at least at draw.

Good luck with the rest of your season

You're right Gaz it is all about opinions but what Ewans saying is true. We missed at least 6 clear cut chances when through on goal compared to your 1. We made life difficult for ourselves which we have done every game this season.

what ever do you mean wattie :rollsmile: surely your no saying my bookin was a straight red? looked over my shoulder and seen wee dale and marc gettin back in thats why a tugged cal back, good yellow i would have said :rollsmile::rollsmile:

and maybe another 6 after it :rollsmile:

The game last night wasnt the best both teams just used high ball too much missed midfielders out all together think both teams can play better football. both teams had couple of clear cut chances.game have been draw that would have been alot fairer result.Also the pen thought gaz got some of ball and the man but ref gave it we accepted and currie made good finish thought he was very quiet last night.

two red cards for either team spot on .Gaz fouled currie 40 yards in front of goal and we had left back covering and the ref agreed that what mattered.

For our team we had trialist who was midfield in goals for us last night did well and had joe nellis not played competitive football for 2 years playing nd 4 on holiday and injured as well overall happy with performance.

Think the win for us was the right result. We must've missed about 6 sitters, myself included probably the worst of the bunch. Got a bit excited when I saw the goals!!

We made it very difficult for ourselves. I've got too much respect for you's to be too harsh but we could've won quite convincingly if we took all our chances and I only recall one clear cut chance that your number 14 should've got on the end of.

It was a decent competitive game played in the right spirit except a couple of flashpoints which ref dealt with (perhaps harshly but dealt with!)

You're right Gaz it is all about opinions but what Ewans saying is true. We missed at least 6 clear cut chances when through on goal compared to your 1. We made life difficult for ourselves which we have done every game this season.

Heh guys the big thing is when you are playing bad and still winning it's a great result,also a few new lads playing with the team now, so need a little bit of time to gel together.....

Also pitch was not the greatist could do with a cut, which did not help us play our normal (Arsenal type quick passing game that we have mastered at the cottars). :rollsmile::rollsmile:

So all in all a good result as we stretch our unbeaten run :rollsmile::rollsmile:

All the best for the rest of the season. :cheers:

Heh guys the big thing is when you are playing bad and still winning it's a great result,also a few new lads playing with the team now, so need a little bit of time to gel together.....

Also pitch was not the greatist could do with a cut, which did not help us play our normal (Arsenal type quick passing game that we have mastered at the cottars). :rollsmile::P

So all in all a good result as we stretch our unbeaten run :rollsmile::ok:

Gobsh1te :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

All the best for the rest of the season. :ok:

Also pitch was not the greatist could do with a cut, which did not help us play our normal (Arsenal type quick passing game that we have mastered at the cottars). :rollsmile::cheers:

Gobsh1te :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

boohooo :P

All the best for the rest of the season. :ok:

Also pitch was not the greatist could do with a cut, which did not help us play our normal (Arsenal type quick passing game that we have mastered at the cottars). :cheers::ok:

Gobsh1te :rollsmile::rollsmile::P

same as you then :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

Not really expressing my opinion. More of a general observation. :rollsmile:

Still though, all the best!

railway tav 4-0 burns tav

ST CLAIR TAVERN 8 ACORN 1

auld house 2 lang toun 1 :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

We were not up to our usual standard Nelson. We deserved a draw at least.

But when i player is given a goal 6 yards off side what chance you got chief :rollsmile:

All best Auld Hoose for season ahead.

Thanks for the mention. Glad to be able to come up and see the lads (both teams). Pity I can;t be near the pitch to watch yet but time will heal and before I know it I may kick a ball this season again. Thanks again - Baz Haldane

Not really expressing my opinion. More of a general observation. :rollsmile:

feuars 0 - eddys 10

Eddys Scorer's reider ?

peevy stevie hutchison got 6 goals dont know rest though

eddy's looking like a cracking team compared to the last couple of seasons,banging the goals in,how many the scored/conceded since the start of the season no including the 6 they put past the auld hoose in pre season?

neish 3' c hatton'3 wess2' paul d,s 1' deek1

eddys last 3 league games scored 22 conceded 1 thats no including pre season

eddy easily the best team tonight tho scoreline is a bit flattering as we had no keeper

they still would have won tho as we didnt battle which isnt like us :rollsmile:

best of luck to eddys with rest of season :rollsmile:

much better team than they were last season

u cant blame the keeper mate or use that as an excuse there was only proberly one that was his fault. a would look at the ur defence particularly ur left back where most goals come from use started of well then crumbled after the second and we took edvantage of that. but good luck for rest of season boys :rollsmile::rollsmile:

do u think your keeper would have conceded some of those goals?

guy came along and did us a favour which we were grateful for

i did say that u were the better team anyway and would have won the game regardless

im sure eddys will be challenging come april/may :rollsmile:

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Not really expressing my opinion. More of a general observation. :P

railway tav 4-0 burns tav

ST CLAIR TAVERN 8 ACORN 1

auld house 2 lang toun 1 :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

We were not up to our usual standard Nelson. We deserved a draw at least.

But when i player is given a goal 6 yards off side what chance you got chief :rollsmile:

All best Auld Hoose for season ahead.

A draw would have been fair. Kinghorn 2nd goal was easy offside to call but the Ref was in the other half of the pitch. Mind you, I was at the other end and I spotted it. :P:cheers:

crystal Barca 2-2 Cowdenbeath

Crystal took the lead twice so felt like 2 points dropped but a draw prob fair result.

Thought it was a very competitive game, night & day from cowdenbeaths performance on sunday, fought for every ball and played as a team, imo last 15 thought cowden couldve nicked the 3 points.

Grub back at the pub was excellent.

Aw the best to the crystal for the season, good bunch of lads :cheers:

CMON THE COWDEN :bouncy:

cowden strung about 5 passes together all night,worst game ive watched in a long time

Strung 3 for 1st goal & 4 for 2nd goal, will let you do the maths :whistling:

1 pass for first goal ,the cross,ball went to guy who crossed it from a crystal bar defender,cant remember much about the second goal apart from it was offside,any one of the 3 players