Fife Football Forum

11th Sept

scholesy

going by recent results, the semis are difficult ones to predict the winners. all teams playing well and scoring lots of goals.

Hertz v Strath Final methinks.

Me an ma pal can go for a pre-match apperitif. :whistling:

hey snugman u have a semi final first as do strath. heard u got thrown out of the cup for the boob in cup final last year :whistling: me thout u would of be banned from entering this cup but ule probably manage it ureselves with an obvious mistake for the 6th year running :whistling::whistling:

going by recent results, the semis are difficult ones to predict the winners. all teams playing well and scoring lots of goals.

Me an ma pal can go for a pre-match apperitif. :cheers:

hey snugman u have a semi final first as do strath. heard u got thrown out of the cup for the boob in cup final last year :rollsmile: me thout u would of be banned from entering this cup but ule probably manage it ureselves with an obvious mistake for the 6th year running :cheers::cheers:

:cheers: Braw fotie on the Hertz website. Cups are aw there, present and correct.

Me an ma pal can go for a pre-match apperitif. :heartbeat:

hey snugman u have a semi final first as do strath. heard u got thrown out of the cup for the boob in cup final last year :rollsmile: me thout u would of be banned from entering this cup but ule probably manage it ureselves with an obvious mistake for the 6th year running :rolleyes::rolleyes:

what do we do with our winners medals from that cup final then?? :rollsmile:

what do we do with our winners medals from that cup final then?? :rollsmile:
As there was a breach of the rules [for the 3rd time in 2 seasons] & Cupar were ejected from the Cup once again, therefore becoming losers........Winners medals should be returned to Kingdom association to be passed on to Eastvale -_- ......failing that, stick it up your erse :unsure:

what do we do with our winners medals from that cup final then?? :whistling:
As there was a breach of the rules [for the 3rd time in 2 seasons] & Cupar were ejected from the Cup once again, therefore becoming losers........Winners medals should be returned to Kingdom association to be passed on to Eastvale :ok: ......failing that, stick it up your erse :yikes:

:banghead::cheers::cheers:

As there was a breach of the rules [for the 3rd time in 2 seasons] & Cupar were ejected from the Cup once again, therefore becoming losers........Winners medals should be returned to Kingdom association to be passed on to Eastvale :ok: ......failing that, stick it up your erse :sing:

I'm afraid it would hit dugman if he were to stick it there Shaman! :whistling:

As there was a breach of the rules [for the 3rd time in 2 seasons] & Cupar were ejected from the Cup once again, therefore becoming losers........Winners medals should be returned to Kingdom association to be passed on to Eastvale :ok: ......failing that, stick it up your erse :ok:

I'm afraid it would hit dugman if he were to stick it there Shaman! :whistling:

A bit early for yer fantasies is it no? :sing:

As there was a breach of the rules [for the 3rd time in 2 seasons] & Cupar were ejected from the Cup once again, therefore becoming losers........Winners medals should be returned to Kingdom association to be passed on to Eastvale :cheers: ......failing that, stick it up your erse :rollsmile:

haha i will just stick it up my erse then :cheers:

As there was a breach of the rules [for the 3rd time in 2 seasons] & Cupar were ejected from the Cup once again, therefore becoming losers........Winners medals should be returned to Kingdom association to be passed on to Eastvale :rollsmile: ......failing that, stick it up your erse :cheers:

haha i will just stick it up my erse then :cheers:

:rollsmile: