Fife Football Forum

Man Utd V Rangers

ya cant

well rangers will go there with a 4-5-1 formation,heres my team............

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra, Weir, Papac

McCulloch

Weiss Davis Edu Naismith

Miller

hope we give a good show down there,difficult start to the group stage but am being realistic here and am hopin for at least 3rd in the group............

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hoping for a point with crosses into the box which we should be aiming for anfter watching utd on sat no so great at defending them looking forward to a good day out tomorow aswell should be as good trip plenty bears in the home end aswell

hoping for a point with crosses into the box which we should be aiming for anfter watching utd on sat no so great at defending them looking forward to a good day out tomorow aswell should be as good trip plenty bears in the home end aswell

Al be realistic here n jst say a hope we dont go down in get a good spanking which could be possible if we lose an early goal! hopefully we can go down n put in a real gritty backs 2 the wall performance n frustrate them but ad be happy with a narrow defeat so as the confidence doesnt take a pounding before the games where we should be looking 2 pick the points up :whistling:

heres hoping they can shock the mancs tho n give us all something positive for scottish sides in europe tho!!!

Edited by TROTTS

Hoping for a point?? :whistling: Just hope you don't come on if yous get beat saying you expected it. :rolleyes: Joking aside and I'm being serious here watch what you're doing down there mate cos I think there might be a few of them out for revenge.

Hoping for a point?? :whistling: Just hope you don't come on if yous get beat saying you expected it. :rollsmile: Joking aside and I'm being serious here watch what you're doing down there mate cos I think there might be a few of them out for revenge.

i heard that more northern hooligans will be involved

Hoping for a point?? :whistling: Just hope you don't come on if yous get beat saying you expected it. :rollsmile: Joking aside and I'm being serious here watch what you're doing down there mate cos I think there might be a few of them out for revenge.

How do you mean Bert?

:cheers: we know whats expected after they ###### down prw cowards :cheers:

Edited by twoandahalf

:cheers: we know whats expected after they ###### down prw cowards :cheers:

any chance getting that in english?

he said to beware i said yes we know what is expected . will see what happens tomorow night there in for a shock if they think they will try anything they should be watching there backs after the stunt they pulled at paisley road west the last game in 2003 its not been forgotton about . that better ?

he said to beware i said yes we know what is expected . will see what happens tomorow night there in for a shock if they think they will try anything they should be watching there backs after the stunt they pulled at paisley road west the last game in 2003 its not been forgotton about . that better ?

not really no,as long as your happy with it tho