Fife Football Forum

Results November 7th

Ming

afc star 0-7 cottars. never got out of first gear. deserved the win. star a decent bunch of boys and i wish them all the best for rest o season :worried:

We were a mess for the first 20 mins until we scored the first goal after that there was no looking back. Star are struggling and TJ has his work cut out. We only had 12 boys yesterday due to suspensions and boys away. Goalscorers were Darryl Brockie 3, Scott Dow 3 & Darren Watson 1.

We did make an appearance back at the boozer only to be told the gaffers laddie wasn't allowed in hence the reason why we all left.

All the best to TJ and his boys for the rest of the season :cheers:

thanks for the game lads gutted i missed pen an got booked for tellin the ref he a idiot however he explained to me and the other guy on my team that the first foul was by cottars boy so how he can justify givin a pen i cant understand but at end of the day it was a close match until you got that first goal then you went an destroyed us i know how u feel about goin back to the pub as i have kids myself so there for i can also never make it back to pub after match all the best to you for rest of season good bunch of guys :cheers:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brig Tav 4 Crystal Barca 5

Crystal started the better went 2up, brig pulled one back pretty even 1st half 1-2ht

2nd half 1st 25mins brig all-over us found ourselves 4-2 down and had chances to kill us off!!!

Barca dug in came back strong pulled it back to 4-4 and scored last couple mins...

well done lads kept going never gave up..

:cheers: tae the brig for the game, and the scran back at the boozer aw the best.

scorers rybo2,baz,ryan irons,ginge.

:rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

Well done to Crystal the day good game.... thanx for comming back to pub, :rollsmile: ??????????? bit childish for a manager ? looking forward to next time, all the best. :cheers:

manager?? he doesnt post on here? was a good game today at 4-2 brig should ve seen the game out. however we showed good spirt and never gave up. I asked one of the brig players how many played sats he said all bar one, we dont have any. Makes the result feel even better! No 7 for brig gid player who does he play wi on a sat? No 10 thinks he is a superstar :o

hink 7 wis wayne davidson hes up at kennoway, ca mind who 10 wis,

Crystal started the better went 2up, brig pulled one back pretty even 1st half 1-2ht

2nd half 1st 25mins brig all-over us found ourselves 4-2 down and had chances to kill us off!!!

Barca dug in came back strong pulled it back to 4-4 and scored last couple mins...

:cheers: tae the brig for the game, and the scran back at the boozer aw the best.

:rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

Well done to Crystal the day good game.... thanx for comming back to pub, :rollsmile: ??????????? bit childish for a manager ? looking forward to next time, all the best. :o

manager?? he doesnt post on here? was a good game today at 4-2 brig should ve seen the game out. however we showed good spirt and never gave up. I asked one of the brig players how many played sats he said all bar one, we dont have any. Makes the result feel even better! No 7 for brig gid player who does he play wi on a sat? No 10 thinks he is a superstar :o

10 is that no kingy? :cheers:

:o tae the brig for the game, and the scran back at the boozer aw the best.

Well done to Crystal the day good game.... thanx for comming back to pub, :rollsmile: ??????????? bit childish for a manager ? looking forward to next time, all the best. :o

when did specky sign fur c. barca? :cheers:

Lang toun thistle 5 Wemyss Central 4

Good game played in right spirit.

We lost a lot of late goals today which made it harder on us in the end.

All best Wemyss :rollsmile: Remember and put on web site you now have a red strip :rollsmile:

has harley been brought back ti life yet for the wemyss :rollsmile:

All best Wemyss :rollsmile: Remember and put on web site you now have a red strip :rollsmile:

wat tht fur purdie lol

Eddys 4-4 Jokers

Jokers down to the bare bones the day and more than deserved a draw if not the 3 points. We were gettin beat 3-1 at one point and 3-2 down at half time n started a bit better in the second half.and were leading 4-3 with 5 to go lost a goal but a draw was a fair result.goals from, Paul King 2,Ryan Holmes and Clark Dow (harryhoothoot)

:rollsmile: For the pies after the game n aw the best

Wrong cebo, i got 2 not paul. Pretty much finishd season on 18 goals,

why you finished season on 18goals?

The Brig is a good team, full of boys that can play football and they like to pass the ball around. Their weak link has to be their keeper who seemed to be a bit of a loose cannon and costs them goals. Their no. 8 was a good player, liked a moan but no a bad player, the other wee guy in the midfield was good and John Little is always a threat, thankfully missed a few chances that on another day he might have taken and the scoreline could have been different. Crystal battled on though and didn't let their heads drop when they were 4 - 2 down, managed to pull it back and hold on for the win which is the main thing.

maybe no 10 then but i meant little. i asked how many brig players played sat and apparently all bar 1. we had none, prob makes the difference then again maybe no eh

wat tht fur purdie lol

he looked like death fi the nyt afore lol

Eddys 4-4 Jokers

Jokers down to the bare bones the day and more than deserved a draw if not the 3 points. We were gettin beat 3-1 at one point and 3-2 down at half time n started a bit better in the second half.and were leading 4-3 with 5 to go lost a goal but a draw was a fair result.goals from, Paul King 2,Ryan Holmes and Clark Dow (harryhoothoot)

:rollsmile: For the pies after the game n aw the best

Wrong cebo, i got 2 not paul. Pretty much finishd season on 18 goals,

why you finished season on 18goals?

4 month ban :rollsmile:

Cheers to the Hendies boys for coming back to the pub, all the best for the rest of the season. :rollsmile:

strange deision by referee, told me the rule book had been changed at the start of the season :rollsmile:

cheers to the feuars lads for the scran back at the pub and all the best for the rest of the season

afc star 0-7 cottars. never got out of first gear. deserved the win. star a decent bunch of boys and i wish them all the best for rest o season :rollsmile:

We were a mess for the first 20 mins until we scored the first goal after that there was no looking back. Star are struggling and TJ has his work cut out. We only had 12 boys yesterday due to suspensions and boys away. Goalscorers were Darryl Brockie 3, Scott Dow 3 & Darren Watson 1.

We did make an appearance back at the boozer only to be told the gaffers laddie wasn't allowed in hence the reason why we all left.

All the best to TJ and his boys for the rest of the season :rollsmile:

thanks for the game lads gutted i missed pen an got booked for tellin the ref he a idiot however he explained to me and the other guy on my team that the first foul was by cottars boy so how he can justify givin a pen i cant understand but at end of the day it was a close match until you got that first goal then you went an destroyed us i know how u feel about goin back to the pub as i have kids myself so there for i can also never make it back to pub after match all the best to you for rest of season good bunch of guys :rollsmile:

Canny belive the ref never sent you off to be honest. Ye canny call him a fcuking idiot :rollsmile: I thought it was a foul against us but ref obviously seen things differently. Enjoyed listening to TJs team talk after the game :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Well done to Crystal the day good game.... thanx for comming back to pub, :rollsmile: ??????????? bit childish for a manager ? looking forward to next time, all the best. :cheers:

Think we stopped playing when we went 4-2 up and had plenty chances to kill game off, sum stupid mistakes aswell, but credit to barca never stopped and got there reward.

hard 4 urselfs central lost silly goals 1st haf except ur 4thgoal sum finish. use neva trouble our keeper 2nd haf wegot it bk 2 4-3 thot we cuda went on and win it but use caught us on the break 5-3 we got a penalty last kick the ball. game playd n good spirits ref a bit bizzar wi tht whistle :rollsmile:

brig 4 - 5 crystal dont know how brig neva won this 4-2 and cruising fair play 2 crystal for cumn bk

Thought our first and fourth from Shaun were quality. Your first goal great strike.

Stone wall penalty for us not given at four one :rollsmile:

Would say neither keeper had much to do first 25 mins of second half.

We created plenty second half with majority of shots off target.

Few daft goals all round but we deserved win at the end of the day.