ST CLAIR 3 AULD HOOSE 0

WHITE EAGLES 7 DYSART 4

KINGDOM 5 RAILWAY 8

HENDIES 0 WEAVERS 2

BRIG TAV 5 AGENDA 0

Edited by valdas

WEMYSS CENT 4 COTTARS 0

Good win there Wemyss boys !

I good win for us 2day playd sum good football and cud hav been a few more goals. Scorers jamie armitt 2

Davie taylor

Jake burns

Think tht was cottars 1st lose off the season

How many boots did he throw this week:D

Edited by Spikey

WEMYSS CENT 4 COTTARS 0

I good win for us 2day playd sum good football and cud hav been a few more goals. Scorers jamie armitt 2

Davie taylor

Jake burns

Lololololol nun mate just ran the show the cottars boys cudny get neer him

WEMYSS CENT 4 COTTARS 0

Davie taylor

Jake burns

Aheard cotters played there second string the day

Edited by NUMBER 6

WEMYSS CENT 4 COTTARS 0

Davie taylor

Jake burns

credit where credit due we were murder today never played as a unit and didnt even think we strung 2 passes together just wasnt our day well done to Wemyss boys truely deservered the win no complaints :cheers: been beaten twice now both cup games tho and both in this cup just need to pick ourselfs up for the scottish next week :ok: good bunch of boys even when they were slappin my arse :( all the best lads :cheers:

WEMYSS CENT 4 COTTARS 0

Davie taylor

Jake burns

credit where credit due we were murder today never played as a unit and didnt even think we strung 2 passes together just wasnt our day well done to Wemyss boys truely deservered the win no complaints :cheers: been beaten twice now both cup games tho and both in this cup just need to pick ourselfs up for the scottish next week :ok: good bunch of boys even when they were slappin my arse :( all the best lads :cheers:

haha so u were the captain lol. aw best fur scotish nxt wk bud

Edited by smity08

WEMYSS CENT 4 COTTARS 0

Davie taylor

Jake burns

credit where credit due we were murder today never played as a unit and didnt even think we strung 2 passes together just wasnt our day well done to Wemyss boys truely deservered the win no complaints :cheers: been beaten twice now both cup games tho and both in this cup just need to pick ourselfs up for the scottish next week :headbang: good bunch of boys even when they were slappin my arse :ok: all the best lads :cheers:

am sure we f*kd use the er week so shut it Number6!!! thtl b us top of tht group is it not?? :(

we just neva let use play mate. ur arse was 2 temptn no 2 touch haha :cheers::cheers: good banter fi use boys except they 2 bucky ###### on sideline lol

WEMYSS CENT 4 COTTARS 0

Davie taylor

Jake burns

nah think he was number 6 in middle park smity. there was boys from the team cottars hav nxt sunday doon watchn 2day btw mate.

WEMYSS CENT 4 COTTARS 0

Davie taylor

Jake burns

credit where credit due we were murder today never played as a unit and didnt even think we strung 2 passes together just wasnt our day well done to Wemyss boys truely deservered the win no complaints :cheers: been beaten twice now both cup games tho and both in this cup just need to pick ourselfs up for the scottish next week :headbang: good bunch of boys even when they were slappin my arse :( all the best lads :cheers:

nah think he was number 6 in middle park smity. there was boys from the team cottars hav nxt sunday doon watchn 2day btw mate.

im the captain lol .ewan in the middle of park enjoyed gettin his arse touched he was even speakin about it in changin rooms :ok: . braw if they were down watchin cause they will think were shit cause thats how we played today pretty embarassed how bad we were :cheers: . sorry about the buckie boys there harmless really :cheers: