Fife Football Forum

The Ground Rules

Young Thor

Well here it is folks, the return of the Scottish Football section.

For a number of reasons the forum has been lacking lately and by reintroducing this section we hope that more interest can be generated into the Fife Football Forum once again and have people speaking about the entire site for the correct reasons.

We are looking for intelligent, well reasoned topics and debates and under no circumstances will we let it deteriorate into the farce that was the previous Old Firm and Scottish Football sections several months ago.

We will not tolerate any references to or discussions involving religion, political parties and slogans and Royalty. None of these have any relevance to the Fife Football Forum Scottish Football section so if you feel you cannot discuss Scottish Football without mentioning any of the above or similar content then jog on.

And references such as “h- uns”, “tattie munchers” “timothys” “fenians” etc have no place on this forum either. I know that a lot of the more regular users class this among themselves as banter and are not offended and we appreciate that but there are many users who do take offence so therefore those such references are a no-go.

Anyone who breaches any of the above rules will be instantly dismissed from the Scottish Football section and perhaps, after discussion, the entire Forum

We want this section to work as much as anyone and after being without it for a number of months I hope you appreciate what you have lost and will now adhere to the rules.

So please try and stick to the topics and let’s have sensible debates

Thank you, and Merry Christmas

The Moderating Team

Good to see the Scottish Forum back and hopefully everbody will stick to sensible posts and banter. The Mods are doing a thankless task and in my opion a decent job in policing the football forum remember without them there is no forum.

Is "sheepshagger" allowed? <_<

The above post was intended as a joke!

I didn't expect the first daft post to come from you Stevie :cheers:

Think it would take a lot more than calling them sheepshaggers to offend the likes of Keegs

Is "sheepshagger" allowed? :cheers:

The above post was intended as a joke!

I didn't expect the first daft post to come from you Stevie :cheers:

Think it would take a lot more than calling them sheepshaggers to offend the likes of Keegs

Just trying to break the ice a wee bit Brem!  <_<

The fact there has`nt been any games or anything of note happening at the grass roots level of football is probably the main reason for lack of postings lately.

• 2 years later...

Thought I'd bring this topic back into the public domain as I've had a few folk questioning what is acceptable, so for Larrys benefit - references to child abuse etc are not acceptable

Thought I'd bring this topic back into the public domain as I've had a few folk questioning what is acceptable, so for Larrys benefit - references to child abuse etc are not acceptable

Correct It is unacceptable

• 3 months later...

Correct It is unacceptable

Comments such as "Beast" is also unacceptable LARRY, like the one you posted in the Heating Up Again topic