Fife Football Forum

Ground Rules

jimmy

Well here it is folks, the return of the Scottish Football section.

For a number of reasons the forum has been lacking lately and by reintroducing this section we hope that more interest can be generated into the Fife Football Forum once again and have people speaking about the entire site for the correct reasons.

We are looking for intelligent, well reasoned topics and debates and under no circumstances will we let it deteriorate into the farce that was the previous Old Firm and Scottish Football sections several months ago.

We will not tolerate any references to or discussions involving religion, political parties and slogans and Royalty. None of these have any relevance to the Fife Football Forum Scottish Football section so if you feel you cannot discuss Scottish Football without mentioning any of the above or similar content then jog on.

And references such as “h- uns”, “tattie munchers” “timothys” “fenians” etc have no place on this forum either. I know that a lot of the more regular users class this among themselves as banter and are not offended and we appreciate that but there are many users who do take offence so therefore those such references are a no-go.

Anyone who breaches any of the above rules will be instantly dismissed from the Scottish Football section and perhaps, after discussion, the entire Forum

We want this section to work as much as anyone and after being without it for a number of months I hope you appreciate what you have lost and will now adhere to the rules.

So please try and stick to the topics and let’s have sensible debates

Thank you, and Merry Christmas

The Moderating Team

• 2 years later...

Thought I'd bring this topic back into the public eye - Larry take note

is that right young thor,a will take that the poster deasybhoy has been banned off this site after he called me a h u n bassa after the scottish cup final,or was that part of the crac.

Must've missed that post but feel free to hit the report button in future Larry to bring it to the moderators attention

well some moderator must have seen it ,it has been deleted ,ye saying that a mod isnt doing his job correctly ser,hes protecting his own kind .

Must've missed that post but feel free to hit the report button in future Larry to bring it to the moderators attention

well some moderator must have seen it ,it has been deleted ,ye saying that a mod isnt doing his job correctly ser,hes protecting his own kind .

What do you mean by this comment ???

Please explain ??

explain what jimmy ser.its obvious young thor posted this to have ago at me ,as his post says,deasybhoy must have been pissed after scottish cup final and called me a h u n bassa.the post was deleted within the hour ,obviously a mod,when you read ground rules the mod should have banned him off site immediately ,yes/no jimmy or was it because the mod had a wee laugh at it and decided to leave it as it is with no one complaining.

explain what jimmy ser.its obvious young thor posted this to have ago at me ,as his post says,deasybhoy must have been pissed after scottish cup final and called me a h u n bassa.the post was deleted within the hour ,obviously a mod,when you read ground rules the mod should have banned him off site immediately ,yes/no jimmy or was it because the mod had a wee laugh at it and decided to leave it as it is with no one complaining.

Struggling to understand that rabble Larry, you might want to try again in the QUEENS english ??

I simply asked you to explain the "OWN KIND" comment ???

Its not a term i would ever use to talk about a person or group of people so simply wanted to know the "KIND" you were referring too ??

Edited by jimmythesaint

I never posted it to have a go at you

You asked me in a personal message what is acceptable and what is not so I thought I'd bring this topic to light to show "newer" members like yourself what is acceptable

• 3 weeks later...

What's wrong with calling someone a H*n??

Get a backbone,you bluenoses are the biggest bunch of pussys going..

See nil by mouth Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “###” and “Orange bugger” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be) and others such as “Fenian” and “###” used negatively against Catholics (or those perceived to be). This reinforces religious and racial stereotypes as well as fuelling the divisions and conflict between the denominations and poeple of no religious denomination.

Who gives a feck about what nil by mouth say??

I call myself a fenian and know plenty bluenoses who aren't shy of calling themselves a h*n.

You bother about those terms and you need to grow a pair or just don't bother following fitba...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian

It is football pal.....leave it all behind.