Fife Football Forum

Starting 11

Dhanny

Just a wee fact to brighten yer day.

Did you know that the entire starting 11 players for Celtic in Sunday's old firm game cost less than Kyle Lafferty. :cheers::banghead:

Sir Walter right enough. :banghead::whistling:

Edited by Dhanny

Just a wee fact to brighten yer day.

Did you know that the entire starting 11 players for Celtic in Sunday's old firm game cost less than Kyle Lafferty. :cheers::banghead:

Sir Walter right enough. :banghead::whistling:

PMSL. :worried::cheers::rollsmile:

For sale. One pair of Celtic goalkeepers gloves. Worn once at Ibrox on the 2/1/11 but never actually used! Contact Fraser Forster for details lmao. :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

when was the league trophy paraded........a must have missed it....................yous win 1 meaningful game and its magic.............cannae wait till the trophies are giving out ................you know what a trophy looks like bhoys when was yer last one................... :rollsmile::rollsmile::cheers: is this the same team that was knocked out of 4 euro competitions in the space of a year...........mmmmmmmmmmmm........

when was the league trophy paraded........a must have missed it....................yous win 1 meaningful game and its magic.............cannae wait till the trophies are giving out ................you know what a trophy looks like bhoys when was yer last one................... :cheers::cheers::cheers: is this the same team that was knocked out of 4 euro competitions in the space of a year...........mmmmmmmmmmmm........

:rollsmile: :rollsmile: Yer pain is still raw for all to see.

only deal in facts dhanny ........................... :wave::wave::wave: you won 3 points,we win our games in hand we go 2 points clear.............no pain yet son....... :cheers::cheers:

Before it becomes fact its a IF.

Pete with all this pain your in you should join me at the Queen Margaret hospital tomorrow. They could give you something for yer pain. I'm going in to get this smile taken off my face. :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :cheers:

when was the league trophy paraded........a must have missed it....................yous win 1 meaningful game and its magic.............cannae wait till the trophies are giving out ................you know what a trophy looks like bhoys when was yer last one................... :cheers::cheers::cheers: is this the same team that was knocked out of 4 euro competitions in the space of a year...........mmmmmmmmmmmm........

:rollsmile::cheers::cheers:

Ya Cant, if the score was reversed last weekend youd have posted about 20 topics on the subject by now so your the last man that can say anything about bhoys having banter and enjoying themselves !!! :cheers:

Mind you, at least your still on here posting mate !!!! :wave::rollsmile::wave::wave:

Cast your mind back to some of your posts Pete. How far is Neil Lennon from a league winning team? About 5 miles. Celtic going to finish 3rd in the League? Lennon eh PMSL? Honest answer eh Lennon or Mowbray? Well I'll tell you you are being made to look rather foolish right now. PMSL. :rollsmile::rollsmile::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Did you enquire about Fraser Forster's gloves? I meant to say the number to phone is 01967 20 20 20.

WE KNOW YOU'RE HURTING WEE PAIN. WE FEEL YOUR PAIN.

:wave::wave::wave:

I was there and it was BUZZING in the Celtic end, Rangers well use been banned from singing???

PS AM STILL BUZZING!!! :rollsmile:

fack me dhanny is that the first time youve been to hospital for the smile on yer face.............mind a seen ye through the 90s neeb,ye had a puss on ye like it had been stung wae a wasp :banghead::banghead:

Maybe thats how I'm BUZZIN