Fife Football Forum

St Monans V Bayside

scum

just on here to ask why this game was called off ?after been in and around the east neuk over the past week the park this morning was as good a park that you will see at this time of year.

i hear from a few members at there club that they had to call the game off as they didnt have 11 players and were waiting to sign 3 players from pittenweem and the deal couldnt be put threw in time.

i think at this time of year with pitteneweem ,st monans, fife thistle,st andrews ams should you not have a local ref to check the pitch?cause this park was playable may be something for the league to look into ????

Edited by scum

just on here to ask why this game was called off ?after been in and around the east neuk over the past week the park this morning was as good a park that you will see at this time of year.

i hear from a few members at there club that they had to call the game off as they didnt have 11 players and were waiting to sign 3 players from pittenweem and the deal couldnt be put threw in time.

i think at this time of year with pitteneweem ,st monans, fife thistle,st andrews ams should you not have a local ref to check the pitch?cause this park was playable may be something for the league to look into ????

Park today at pittenweem was heavy but deff playable. cant imagine there would be much difference along at st monans. thats true about the 3 players not getting signed yet from pittenweem so there could be some truth in them not having 11 men

[/quote

maybe waterlogged its been raining here for a few days now ur prob just stiring up shite like the rest o the tits on here that hate the swallies

Well dont no when you were on the park at St Monans but I was on it yesterday at 1.30pm and there was water on it from the halfway line to the edge of the box and was even more water on it this morning there was more chance of playing water polo than football on it. Would like to no the members of the club you spoke to that told you that St Monans did not have 11 players.

Looks like you are on here to run down St Monans again it you come out the closet I have pictures that I took this morning of the water on the pitch because I thought there would be some one on here trying to cause trouble.

After looking at your post again I see you only joined today at 5.27 so I take you did come on here to cause trouble

Edited by Outcast

Well dont no when you were on the park at St Monans but I was on it yesterday at 1.30pm and there was water on it from the halfway line to the edge of the box and was even more water on it this morning there was more chance of playing water polo than football on it. Would like to no the members of the club you spoke to that told you that St Monans did not have 11 players.

Looks like you are on here to run down St Monans again it you come out the closet I have pictures that I took this morning of the water on the pitch because I thought there would be some one on here trying to cause trouble.

After looking at your post again I see you only joined today at 5.27 so I take you did come on here to cause trouble

i take it you were down the beach collecting shells and the water came over your feet?? come on mate your park was playable the day hope the league look into this ??

was hopeful game would be on as st monans had a game on 3 or 4 weeks back when the weather was terrible. no way we can comment being so far away just have to take teams word for it.Had a call last night saying it was doubtful and then called off this morning.Long way to go if pitch was dodgy though.

i take it you were down the beach collecting shells and the water came over your feet?? come on mate your park was playable the day hope the league look into this ??

Yes I hope the league look in to it I have the pictures to show you the water on the park but as far as I see you cant tell who you spoke to about how many players were available. With your comment you are on here to stir up trouble but if your man enough I will meet you at the park tomorrow and we will go over it together we have nothing to hide so you just tell me when you want to meet and I will see you there.

I hope it was me who you spoke to about how many players we had because it is only me who knows what was available we had a training session today and there was 15 players there so no shortage of players as I said you only on here to try and stir up trouble but hope to meet you tomorrow something tells me you will not want to be at the park

What has the other 3 teams got to do with it?. Pittenweem played, Fife Thistle played. Cocksaugh still unplayable. Ammies had uni pitch booked the last 2 weeks but uni grounds staff cancelled game each week.

What has the other 3 teams got to do with it?. Pittenweem played, Fife Thistle played. Cocksaugh still unplayable. Ammies had uni pitch booked the last 2 weeks but uni grounds staff cancelled game each week.

well st andrews have there park and your not telling me that fife council call off your game ?they wouldnt even look at your changing rooms never mind your pitch thats why im saying it would be good to get a local ref to check the park ?

the park at st monans was playable today. the next thing you will be telling me outcast that the tide came in to far ??prince william is good at water polo is he not?? oh i forgot he is good at polo without the water :cheers::cheers::cheers::rollsmile:

aye a played one game fur kirkcaldy and im worse than shite i am terrible at football so what make ur point whats that got to do wi the st monans game? gall ur knob overweight and 10 times worse than me in goal.

Daz Wilson, chris low and ketch. They all left this week heps