Fife Football Forum

St Monans V Bayside

scum

those smelly basa's will never change always been cheating,scumbags!!!

Where has the cheating gone on here the pitch is open for all to inspect but Scum did not want to b proved wrong did not get back to me to come to the park think that says it all he/she has never been to the park and only on here to stir up trouble they are just like the rest of the East Neuk what they dont know they make it up. As I said hav pictures of the park for anyone to see.

I'm not really bothered either way as it doesn't concern me but why not just post the photos? Surely it will clear anything up? You keep saying about these photos you have..... Just post the fookers!!

cause he doesnt have them mate.

i was asked to have a look along when visiting family in crail im from kirkcaldy have a few mates that play for bayside and the mighty dysart we loved to beat yous ######

iv never posted on here before so i thought i would come on and say my bit. i think its really funny the way yous play the game yous have always been that way if you cant get your best team out you will do everything to get the game off .

how come weeks ago your game against pittenweem was ON and it happend to be the only game in fife on and that was juniors and senior level must of had a great team that week ???

come on outcast just tell us you didnt have a team.

Topic now closed, we do not encourage multiple usernames so obviously scum isn't man enough to stir the proverbial using his regular username so registers under a new name with a different email address with the sole purpose of decrying St Monans