Fife Football Forum

Saturday 2nd April

freuchie 3 carnegie 2.

Congrats to Freuchie game over for us . Some sour grapes here the ref was atrocious and some can't nicked a match ball off us

must agree about the ref, who never moved out the centre circle, indeed it was from there he ajudged the ball had crossed the line for freuchies second goal. then minutes later he, still in the centre circle allowed a thistle goal that was at least five yards offside. still, a great result for freuchie and great credit to the guys who had to fill in because of late call offs.

aye auld phil howd did his bouls go :ok:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Burntisland 2-3 Rosebank

Good game the day i thought both teams trying to play football agaisnt a strong wind.

Seeing as refs get a bit of stick on here thought i would add ref did quite well in my opinion, could of dished out a few more cards but let common sense prevail in many cases. Was always in control of the game. Not sure what his name is but he's a ringer for robbie savage.

Good luck to burntisland for the rest of the season.

aye we have had him a few times hes a very good ref imo :ok:

Sounds like Higgy, still plays the game too.

Buckhaven won 1-0, Mark Skene scored again!.

Second time in a week he's scored the winner! I was hoping he was winding me up when he text me

Have to call him Goal Machine instead of Skene Machine :ok:

my boys played a great game today,thought we deserved a draw ? goal was good .but it was a cross and wind cought it ,lol like to thank team comming back to styx .. had 11 players ,,5 subs .. 4 not stripped .. 3 missing, but trying for and building for next season,,8 weeks to go till end of season. played today , got balgonie on mon , hehe??????? after that got 4 games 2 go,,,,,,,, Carnagie twice .dundonald st andrews universaties

I WILL BE LOOKING FOR FRIENDLIES SOON OUR HOME PARK AVALIBLE TILL END OF MAY ... BUT CANT DO NOTHIGNG TILL GET FIXTURES.....

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS A SUMMER LEAGUE TO JOIN

Buckhaven won 1-0, Mark Skene scored again!.

Second time in a week he's scored the winner! I was hoping he was winding me up when he text me

Have to call him Goal Machine instead of Skene Machine :ok:

my boys played a great game today,thought we deserved a draw ? goal was good .but it was a cross and wind cought it ,lol like to thank team comming back to styx .. had 11 players ,,5 subs .. 4 not stripped .. 3 missing, but trying for and building for next season,,8 weeks to go till end of season. played today , got balgonie on mon , hehe??????? after that got 4 games 2 go,,,,,,,, Carnagie twice .dundonald st andrews universaties

I WILL BE LOOKING FOR FRIENDLIES SOON OUR HOME PARK AVALIBLE TILL END OF MAY ... BUT CANT DO NOTHIGNG TILL GET FIXTURES.....

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS A SUMMER LEAGUE TO JOIN

Not sure about a summer league but we (Fife Thistle) only have 4 games left to play so no doubt will be looking for a friendly.

Dalgety Bay 2-1 Methilhill

3rd final in 3 years so pretty chuffed

aye ,in by the skin of your teeth,few people saying u should have gone out!!

Who are these people? did they have there dogs wi them?? Should have been alot more comfortable after first half performance!!

[quote name=delboy' date='Apr 2 2011, 21 :ok::rollsmile::rollsmile::cheers: :26' post='315427]

Muchty 2 Valleyfield 2

[ We were murder the day and lucky to come away with a point. we scored early doors then hit the bar with a great volley with the youngest boy on the park'hes one for the future . But muchty came back and scored direct from a corner with a good header from one of there central defenders.Then scored with a well taken volley from a midfielder.2.1 half time muchty and deservidly so. Valley came out fighting in the second half but no making much inroads in the muchty rearguard. Scored with 5 to go and put the muchty boys under a bit of pressure for the last 5 .but to be fair they always looked dangerous on the break and the valley goalie made a good save at 2.1 which could have finished the game of for us.2.2 problely a fair result in the end. All the best to Jimmy and the lads up there.always made welcome in victory or defeat ,and all the best for rest of season. :bouncy: /quote]e

Heard Ferry 2v1 Rosyth and almost a streaker at a chopped of goal!!!!

aye the water-boy got on for the last 10 mins and scored with a 1 min left and was ready to streak when the ref.blew for off-side.ref.got it wrong.water-boy now reckons he,s due a start.rosyth scored in the first half with a hint of off-side but thats the breaks,but queensferry as usual kept fighting on and scored two in the second-half through Murray and Searle. got to hand it to this squad they could of folded quite easily after what happened on thursday night but we had a informal meeting before the game and ironed out a few problems and they responded like the Queensferry of old.All the best to Rosyth for the rest of the season they won,t be far away from the top.

1-0 to kennoway i heard?

Yup finished 1.0 kway. think a draw would have been fair result but Kway snatched at late on

poor game to watch but not helped with the strong wind. draw possibly would have been a fair result although Kennoway were denied a stonewall penalty in the 1st half.

It was a good competitive game with both teams trying to battle against the conditions.Ref could have gave a penalty but I was not surprised he chose to ignore it.Thought Kennoway started strongly and GPR came into when we lost our way a bit to two injuries forcing us to make subs early on.Big Rab dislocated his shoulder with a wonder save from Sean Whittet`s free kick.

We then were forced to put Sam who had been playing sweeper in goals and Stu Curran on at sweeper.

The second half I think only Sebo`s shot saved by Sam`s foot and a few saves from Alan Combe[44 NOW?]There was not too much in either goalmouth.

Kennoway`s goal was a header from Beedsie,jammy bassa also won the bottle in the pub.

Good bunch of lads at GPR the league run in is going to be tight.

stonewaller min.a certainly diny dive.lol :worried: