Fife Football Forum

Hearts Crag Thomson

Bluenos3

not condoning the guy by any means but do u not have too be over 18 to have a facebook account, pretty sure you do so there is no way the girls age will be on her profile, not her real age anyway

cmon jayjay ffs ,hes been talking to them for over a year ,the beast knew what age they were :headbang::rollsmile:

pete if he knew there age

then quite rightly i would hang the cant, i was merely asking a question about facebook

jayjay,i'd do time with a smile on my face if some ratbag pervert was grooming my daughter, yet the club stands by their man.

Praise terrorists, try to pick up little kids online, mock the victims of a horrific accident at a football match, threaten to kill and injure footballers and refs..... all fine and acceptable it seems, but to sing offensive songs you'll get 5 years, makes perfect sense eh :rollsmile::rollsmile::headbang:

Where have u read hearts are officially standing by him like? or u just trying to stick the boot into the club aye coz ur a fpanny and only see the wrong in other clubs, did rangers stick by mcgragor wen he wa accused of rape lucky they did as it was dropped, now I never ever condon or agree with wot he did as he should be giving a jail sentence and a Long one at that but he was innocent until proven guilty, and if hearts have said they are officially standing by him I will be feeling sick and gutted and ashamed of wot they have done.

McGregor was innocent

Thomson has been placed on the register, which can only mean he's guilty, as of yet has not been sacked by Hearts. That, I'm sure, is where he gets the fact Hearts are standing by him.

Edited by Bluenos3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not condoning the guy by any means but do u not have too be over 18 to have a facebook account, pretty sure you do so there is no way the girls age will be on her profile, not her real age anyway

cmon jayjay ffs ,hes been talking to them for over a year ,the beast knew what age they were :headbang::rollsmile:

then quite rightly i would hang the cant, i was merely asking a question about facebook

jayjay,i'd do time with a smile on my face if some ratbag pervert was grooming my daughter, yet the club stands by their man.

Praise terrorists, try to pick up little kids online, mock the victims of a horrific accident at a football match, threaten to kill and injure footballers and refs..... all fine and acceptable it seems, but to sing offensive songs you'll get 5 years, makes perfect sense eh :rollsmile::rollsmile::headbang:

Where have u read hearts are officially standing by him like? or u just trying to stick the boot into the club aye coz ur a fpanny and only see the wrong in other clubs, did rangers stick by mcgragor wen he wa accused of rape lucky they did as it was dropped, now I never ever condon or agree with wot he did as he should be giving a jail sentence and a Long one at that but he was innocent until proven guilty, and if hearts have said they are officially standing by him I will be feeling sick and gutted and ashamed of wot they have done.

McGregor was innocent

Thomson has been placed on the register, which can only mean he's guilty, as of yet has not been sacked by Hearts. That, I'm sure, is where he gets the fact Hearts are standing by him.

i know who the phhanny is............all these fans that were giving mcgregor grief for being an innocent man are now on the defensive cause 1 of there own players who is guilty of grooming 12 year olds has the backing of his club..........am looking forward to the hearts fans wee song about craig thomson the beast..........

mcgregor and ferguson were booted out of the scotland set up for havin a swallie ,and now we have a beast at a club who has been found guilty of grooming 12 years old girls still not been sacked............i know lots of hearts fans who are raging that his contract wasnt ripped up as soon as he was guilty...............

Edited by ya cant

hearts cant sack without him being represented by his union rep.

u cants should know this :whistling:

wattie ,hes in breach of club discipline and his contract should be terminated from immediate effect ,its no the council hes working for neeb.............

wattie ,hes in breach of club discipline and his contract should be terminated from immediate effect ,its no the council hes working for neeb.............

I never said he was innocent as of today I know he Is guilty and I said mcgregors case was dropped but I was meaning during court case he was innocent until proven guilty that's y hearts have kept him, as of now hearts have still to spk to him and I'm sure common sence will prevail and he will be sacked so stopped wearing u blue tinted glasses and think about ur own team and fans discipline as we do, I also couldn't have gve a crap wot mcgregors done or never done completely nothing to do with me and I never commented on it.

and if a mistakes me he takes them for thousands eh ??

he will be binned but properly

He should and prob will be sacked by hearts as pressure is on from press and own fans but i can tell you this he wont be out of football for long as he is a decent player and some other team will think great we can get this guy for free and then play the second chance card look at marlon king .So hope everyone slagging hearts for not sacking him 3 days after conviction do the same to possible new club :whistling:

no dont think u have 2 be 18 i have neices n nepthews tht have facebook tht arent even at high school there aint no age restrictions!!! u can restrict who sees ure profile but tht would most likely 2 be the parents who set tht up 4 kids. n saying tht he seemingly knew one of the girls from a young age so the poor girl prob thot it would be safe 2 have him on her friends list!!!!!!!!

p.s what i would say is tht it would make perfect sense for there 2 be an age restriction on these sights but as you say whats 2 stop people lying about there age :):yikes:

Think there is an age restriction of 13 or 14, you'll find your niece and so forth have lied about their date of birth :whistling:

no dont think u have 2 be 18 i have neices n nepthews tht have facebook tht arent even at high school there aint no age restrictions!!! u can restrict who sees ure profile but tht would most likely 2 be the parents who set tht up 4 kids. n saying tht he seemingly knew one of the girls from a young age so the poor girl prob thot it would be safe 2 have him on her friends list!!!!!!!!

p.s what i would say is tht it would make perfect sense for there 2 be an age restriction on these sights but as you say whats 2 stop people lying about there age :):yikes:

Think there is an age restriction of 13 or 14, you'll find your niece and so forth have lied about their date of birth :whistling:

even so its still not 18 year old is it which is the point tht i was making so wind yer neck in scotty :)

Its a sad fact that if Hearts think this boy is a player they'll stand by him. :whistling::) If he was a reserve with little prospect of making the first team, he'd be out on his arse pronto.

I remember youth players at lower league clubs getting sacked for comments on facebook regarding Neil Lennon.

hearts should be ashamed of themselves ............... scotland fans bombed ferguson and mcgregor out of scotland team cause they had a swallie one night ,makes you wonder what society is all about in scotland....................am sure the boy will get a roasting in his first away game................

al be astounded if hearts fans dont turn on the club for standing by a beast............

Pete 2 words.... Richard Gough

cmon jayjay ffs ,hes been talking to them for over a year ,the beast knew what age they were :):yikes:

Praise terrorists, try to pick up little kids online, mock the victims of a horrific accident at a football match, threaten to kill and injure footballers and refs..... all fine and acceptable it seems, but to sing offensive songs you'll get 5 years, makes perfect sense eh :):):blush:

For what i heard on the TV the other night, Hearts start back tomorrow & have said that they'll deal with the situation then as they have been off.

Hopefully common sense shall prevail & they sack the boy....

In the guys defence, look who groomed him... i mean coached him Graham Rix :whistling: Hearts Hearts glorious Hearts right enough !!!!!!!

Its a sad fact that if Hearts think this boy is a player they'll stand by him. :whistling::) If he was a reserve with little prospect of making the first team, he'd be out on his arse pronto.

I remember youth players at lower league clubs getting sacked for comments on facebook regarding Neil Lennon.

hearts should be ashamed of themselves ............... scotland fans bombed ferguson and mcgregor out of scotland team cause they had a swallie one night ,makes you wonder what society is all about in scotland....................am sure the boy will get a roasting in his first away game................

al be astounded if hearts fans dont turn on the club for standing by a beast............

Ok, I'll bite. What has Richard Gough got to do with this topic?

Nobody can defend this animal. For him to say it's a learning curve is sick. He knew these girls were underage and knew what he was doing.

I remember the Hearts supporters shouting "beast" at David Goodwillie. IF this lad plays for Hearts again I hope they give him the same treatment.

Its a sad fact that if Hearts think this boy is a player they'll stand by him. :banghead::banghead: If he was a reserve with little prospect of making the first team, he'd be out on his arse pronto.

Ok, I'll bite. What has Richard Gough got to do with this topic?

Lee

It was NOTW "exclusive" from years ago where an 'anonymous woman' claimed an old firm player was caught with a rent boy........the mhanky mhob just decided there and then that it was Richard Gough. No player was ever named.

It's just nice that some people still feel the need to peddle the vicous rumours.

Edited by kwilson

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/...86908-23221296/

If true (daily record???) what the f uck does Romanov actually need to discuss??

Jeffries wants the beast out - and rightly so but he has only been suspended by Romanov.

No-one will pay a penny for him......sure a smaller club may take him as a free transfer despite what he's done but either way there will be no gain for Hearts.