Fife Football Forum

Central League Rundown

Was reading through the east region predictions and whilst im fairly up to speed with the premier and super i dont know much about the central. From my knowledge and the posts the top challengers appear to be Dundonald, Kirckaldy, Thornton, Kinnoul and Jeanfield. Can anyone give a run down of each of these teams i.e

Kirckaldy

Top players-

New signings-

Ambition at club-

Any other relevant info-

Same format for all the other teams ive listed. Will provide a good understanding of the teams in this league and help contribute to my betting strategy! cheers for any info.

Was reading through the east region predictions and whilst im fairly up to speed with the premier and super i dont know much about the central. From my knowledge and the posts the top challengers appear to be Dundonald, Kirckaldy, Thornton, Kinnoul and Jeanfield. Can anyone give a run down of each of these teams i.e

Kirckaldy

Top players-

New signings-

Ambition at club-

Any other relevant info-

Same format for all the other teams ive listed. Will provide a good understanding of the teams in this league and help contribute to my betting strategy! cheers for any info.

Why not just come out and say you are involved in a junior side, and you are looking for players :cheers:

Kirckaldy

Top players-

New signings-

Ambition at club-

Any other relevant info-

Thornton

Top players- Ryan Houston (GK) / Bryan Whyte

New signings- Donny Evans and Kenny Renwick

Ambition at club- To win league

Any other relevant info- There is a slope on the pitch which works well for the home team.

Edited by LANKYBAS

:cheers::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::cheers::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Kirckaldy

Top players-

New signings-

Ambition at club-

Any other relevant info-

Thornton

Any other relevant info- There is a slope on the pitch which works well for the home team.

Kirckaldy

Top players-

New signings-

Ambition at club-

Any other relevant info-

Why not just come out and say you are involved in a junior side, and you are looking for players :cheers:

Because im not. Im not a manager nor have i any influence on players going to any club. But thanks for your input.

Kirckaldy

Top players-

New signings-

Ambition at club-

Any other relevant info-

Thornton

Best post yet!