Fife Football Forum

16th Results

viewfar

strath were 3-0 up when i left with 10 to go

Cupar 4 scotia 1

well done cupar, solid start

Decent result, average perfomance. Hertz a bit rusty in first 45. Wee Grant scored the opener from a wicked shot from the dustbin half way doon the Scotia touchline. Every cant in the box missid it and it nestled in the bottom corner.

Balgonie equalised just before half time when Chibber scored a comic cut own goal. If it was at the other end he wid have been proud of the header. Ah'd have blamed the goalie! :rolleyes::rollsmile:

After half-time Hertz were shooting downhill and started to get into gear. Shabbaz rammed in the second after a slick piece of interplay down the right and a driven cross that ne met on the half volley.

Missed the next wan when I went for a pysh but apparently Stu Nicoll scored.

The 4th came in the last couple of minutes after a terrific piece of ping-pong in the Scotia penalty box. Apparently Shabazz is claiming it but it could have been any kant, even an own goal.

Decent start for Cupar, Scotia fought well (although wan boy got a straight red near the end for a shocker on O'Leary) and looked a much better outfit than last year.

Park held up well though. M o M probably Stu Nicoll but if he keeps putting in a shift like that every game he'll be fecked by October!!!

:rollsmile::cheers::headbang:

Cupar 4 scotia 1

Decent result, average perfomance. Hertz a bit rusty in first 45. Wee Grant scored the opener from a wicked shot from the dustbin half way doon the Scotia touchline. Every cant in the box missid it and it nestled in the bottom corner.

Balgonie equalised just before half time when Chibber scored a comic cut own goal. If it was at the other end he wid have been proud of the header. Ah'd have blamed the goalie! :rollsmile::rollsmile:

After half-time Hertz were shooting downhill and started to get into gear. Shabbaz rammed in the second after a slick piece of interplay down the right and a driven cross that ne met on the half volley.

The 4th came in the last couple of minutes after a terrific piece of ping-pong in the Scotia penalty box. Apparently Shabazz is claiming it but it could have been any kant, even an own goal.

Decent start for Cupar, Scotia fought well (although wan boy got a straight red near the end for a shocker on O'Leary) and looked a much better outfit than last year.

Park held up well though. M o M probably Stu Nicoll but if he keeps putting in a shift like that every game he'll be fecked by October!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

blame the keeper <_< wiz a decent finish ny chibber. :rollsmile:

Cupar 4 scotia 1

Balgonie equalised just before half time when Chibber scored a comic cut own goal. If it was at the other end he wid have been proud of the header. Ah'd have blamed the goalie! :rollsmile::rollsmile:

:rollsmile:<_<:cheers:

might be wrong but think the boy got sent off for refusing to give his name??? i was right next to them both and I heard the ref say he can get his name off the team lines. As I say might be wrong. Daft to get sent off for that if true.

Edited to say the tackle was a baddun aswell so probably a combination of that and the name thing!

Edited by safo