Fife Football Forum

Results Tue 23/08/11

stats

BENARTY 3 QUEENSFERRY 1

Hard game tonight we started well and scored 2 good goal but lost a slack one before half time. Second half we had a few chances and finally got the third through mcafferty fair play to the ferry they never stopped running the lad in the middle of the park is a good player and alot went through him. Overall great win that's us in the next round of the cup well done boys

Ym 3 - 2 st andrews ams. Decent game with ym taking the lead and going 2 up after a st andrews player was sent off. Ref had a howler for both sides. First time I have seen an indirect free kick in the box given when it was a blatant penalty. St andrews got it back to 2 all with a tap in and a rocket from jocky. He fairly ping a ball and seems to have found a little more pace now or maybe it was the blue boots making him look faster. Winner scored with a well taken finish by skeletor Greg :-).

Ym 3 - 2 st andrews ams. Decent game with ym taking the lead and going 2 up after a st andrews player was sent off. Ref had a howler for both sides. First time I have seen an indirect free kick in the box given when it was a blatant penalty. St andrews got it back to 2 all with a tap in and a rocket from jocky. He fairly ping a ball and seems to have found a little more pace now or maybe it was the blue boots making him look faster. Winner scored with a well taken finish by skeletor Greg :-).

Was just a hit n hope haha! I jokey free kick was a beauty like no keeper was saving that!

Edited by bobinho

Rosebank 4 - 2 Bayside

Premier Division

Methilhill 1-4 Dalgety Bay

Leslie 2 - 6 hearts of beath

Watched about 30 minutes of the first half at Leslie!! Didn't look like it was going to produce 8 goals. what was the score at half time?? Boy next to me was clueless.

Rosebank 4 - 2 Bayside

Premier Division

Watched about 30 minutes of the first half at Leslie!! Didn't look like it was going to produce 8 goals. what was the score at half time?? Boy next to me was clueless.

u maybe should have stayed then u wouldnt need to ask

beavis?

Rosebank 4 - 2 Bayside

Premier Division

Was 1-1 at half time. Just fell to bits in the second half. Poor show from us

Rosebank 4 - 2 Bayside

Premier Division

Aye possibly mate but it didn't make great viewing!

Thank feck we had a decent ref 2nite, what a difference have some1 that talks and explain without speaking to u like a 4 year old , Q-ferry r good passing team n 2nd div a lot harder this time round :cheers: