Fife Football Forum

Today Results

glenrothes strollers 3-2 fc bayside . another good result fur us the day.3 pens n 2 sent off! strollers could have had 8,goal line clearances n bar n post! good end to end stuff from both teams. all best to fc bayside fur the season cheers!

Ym5-1denbeath

Ym started slow with denbeath taking the led after 10 mins with swell takin goal by beaths no9, after a couple o position changes by the ym mangaer they started to feel more comfortable causin denbeath 2 make mistakes at the back with led to the ym going in at half team at 2-1

2nd half..... Denbeath got a silly sending off then after it was a walk in the park!

Ym5-1denbeath

Ym started slow with denbeath taking the led after 10 mins with swell takin goal by beaths no9, after a couple o position changes by the ym mangaer they started to feel more comfortable causin denbeath 2 make mistakes at the back with led to the ym going in at half team at 2-1

2nd half..... Denbeath got a silly sending off then after it was a walk in the park!

I all changed when a went right mid ur right James haha! Scorers was Rossco 2 me kev stoddart and a well taken goal by big gillies. We should have scored more but Missed a good few chances!

Ym5-1denbeath

I all changed when a went right mid ur right James haha! Scorers was Rossco 2 me kev stoddart and a well taken goal by big gillies. We should have scored more but Missed a good few chances!

wasny far away wi the prediction lad ha

Fife Thistle 2 v 5 Bayside

Not the way we wanted to open our new park! After a level opening 20 minutes, Bayside took control of the game after an error from our keeper gifted the opening goal. Strong physical side who used the wide park much better than we did.

Ym5-1denbeath

YM 4 the league?? :angry2::bouncy:

Ym5-1denbeath

YM 4 the league?? :angry2::bouncy:

A wee bit premature, but if you keep the squad you have and avoid silly suspensions then no reason why not.

Ym5-1denbeath

YM 4 the league?? :whistling::cheers:

A wee bit premature, but if you keep the squad you have and avoid silly suspensions then no reason why not.

Definetly a big bit premature.still early doors ym have had good squads before and fell apart.must say I thought denbeath looked very good first 30 mins ym couldent get near them. all the best for the season denbeath afc.

Leslie Hearts 2-2 Carnegie Thistle.

Carnegie scored last kick of ball. We scored 2 pens aswell

you make it sound like you were hard done too.my opinion very lucky youz did nae get humped

Nah we know we werent in the game today but to concede last minute when could have bn prevented when the boy ran through from bout 30 yards to score

Fossoway 3-3 Toonies

Quite a game to say the least. 2 each with 2 mins to go and we take the lead hoping that's the game in the bag.

Wasn't to be. Fossoway No9 (I think?) scored a rasper from 35 yards to share the points.

Good game, well played from both sides, draw was probably the fair result.

All the best for the season; crackin' plate of chilli in the pub afterwards by the way. Cheers.

Fossoway 3-3 Toonies

Quite a game to say the least. 2 each with 2 mins to go and we take the lead hoping that's the game in the bag.

Wasn't to be. Fossoway No9 (I think?) scored a rasper from 35 yards to share the points.

All the best for the season; crackin' plate of chilli in the pub afterwards by the way. Cheers.

Chicken curry and rice for us last week! Fossoway certainly the best post match spread so far this season :whistling:

Fossoway 3-3 Toonies

Chicken curry and rice for us last week! Fossoway certainly the best post match spread so far this season :cheers:

Its the only spread we've had so far this season :whistling:

Personally preferred our pie an beans today :banghead: