Fife Football Forum

Todays Results

squire

DUNDONALD 2 BENARTY 7

GAME ALOT CLOSER THAN SCORE SUGGESTS, DUNDONALD THE BETTER TEAM FOR A GOOD PART OF THIS GAME, BUT A WINS A WIN ALL THE BEST TO DUNDONALD. :rollsmile:

Benarty scoring some amount of goals already this season

Benarty willnae get beat aw season!

wi the money the have spent i would think not.

To be fair benarty have always had a strong team. Think they will take some beating like. Aw the best

Haha the ££ issue cums out again :rollsmile:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUNDONALD 2 BENARTY 7

GAME ALOT CLOSER THAN SCORE SUGGESTS, DUNDONALD THE BETTER TEAM FOR A GOOD PART OF THIS GAME, BUT A WINS A WIN ALL THE BEST TO DUNDONALD. :rollsmile:

To be fair benarty have always had a strong team. Think they will take some beating like. Aw the best

It always does when a team start humping others.... If anyone has any definite evidence then fire it on here, if not what's the point in speculating...

DUNDONALD 2 BENARTY 7

Any team in any these leagues wid love tae hae money tae spend on players so it must jist be jealousy when awbdy rips Benarty! Jist send me ma supporters tap in the post :rollsmile:

DUNDONALD 2 BENARTY 7

GAME ALOT CLOSER THAN SCORE SUGGESTS, DUNDONALD THE BETTER TEAM FOR A GOOD PART OF THIS GAME, BUT A WINS A WIN ALL THE BEST TO DUNDONALD. :cheers:

It always does when a team start humping others.... If anyone has any definite evidence then fire it on here, if not what's the point in speculating...

Thats been the case for years.. change the record ffs

Buckhaven 3 - 0 ym

2 pens and an own goal. We missed a pen at 1-0

Your point being? Good game by both sides the day but a very arrogant ym manager at the end !!! Take a defeat and move on ... Too come out with a stupid comment about taking 7 of us at home is shocking!!! All the best to ym decent bunch of boys !!!!

Burntisland Utd 2-1 St Monans.........heard the St Monans No 5 received 4 red cards
the ref was a disgrace same en as last week total joke, should o had a pen but jimmy was sent off instead fur diven then the ref starts on the gaffer then pussys oot cheating tit. sids sent aff fur next to nothing dinae kin about the 4 reds must be a typing mistake hes a gid honest lad a sunday church lad :rollsmile::cheers: Edited by chippy01

Buckhaven 3 - 0 ym

Your point being? Good game by both sides the day but a very arrogant ym manager at the end !!! Take a defeat and move on ... Too come out with a stupid comment about taking 7 of us at home is shocking!!! All the best to ym decent bunch of boys !!!!

I may add that not 1 YM member made it back to our pub after the game. Poor show boys!! Granted the Scotia game was on but Buckhaven has tellys too.

This issue about teams not going to pubs is getting out of hand. Little clubs like us rely on filling our pub on our home games and today is the 2nd time this season it's happened.

Buckhaven 3 - 0 ym

I may add that not 1 YM member made it back to our pub after the game. Poor show boys!! Granted the Scotia game was on but Buckhaven has tellys too.

This issue about teams not going to pubs is getting out of hand. Little clubs like us rely on filling our pub on our home games and today is the 2nd time this season it's happened.

DUNDONALD 2 BENARTY 7

GAME ALOT CLOSER THAN SCORE SUGGESTS, DUNDONALD THE BETTER TEAM FOR A GOOD PART OF THIS GAME, BUT A WINS A WIN ALL THE BEST TO DUNDONALD. :rolleyes:

:cheers: Benarty pay for players, ur having a laugh, Lee would never pay players, why can't u get head round that he's got a bunch of guys who want 2 play for benarty and play for lee and no money. lee hates the fact that some teams pay players in amateur football and i can assure you he would never pay a player to play for benarty especially at amateur football. think its just jealousy from some cants that benarty can attract players without paying out money

DUNDONALD 2 BENARTY 7

GAME ALOT CLOSER THAN SCORE SUGGESTS, DUNDONALD THE BETTER TEAM FOR A GOOD PART OF THIS GAME, BUT A WINS A WIN ALL THE BEST TO DUNDONALD. :rolleyes:

:cheers: Benarty pay for players, ur having a laugh, Lee would never pay players, why can't u get head round that he's got a bunch of guys who want 2 play for benarty and play for lee and no money. lee hates the fact that some teams pay players in amateur football and i can assure you he would never pay a player to play for benarty especially at amateur football. think its just jealousy from some cants that benarty can attract players without paying out money

aye, o'k' walk away with the second division. join the first division. struggle . join the kingdom[ no channce of relegation] two years later fold. remember you read it here first.

benarty have never paid players and never will its not lee's way :rollsmile: , he is in it for everyone of the players and puts everything into the club i seen it first hand when i have been there, hes a great guy to work under and has brought benartys reputation up again this season when a lot of people were hoping they would come back and fall flat on their faces! but benarty will always attract quality players and have a squad of about 23 players and every one of the players is in it to play for the jersey.. no-one is their for money :cheers:

benarty have never paid players and never will its not lee's way :rollsmile: , he is in it for everyone of the players and puts everything into the club i seen it first hand when i have been there, hes a great guy to work under and has brought benartys reputation up again this season when a lot of people were hoping they would come back and fall flat on their faces! but benarty will always attract quality players and have a squad of about 23 players and every one of the players is in it to play for the jersey.. no-one is their for money :cheers:

i will give them 5 seasons and they will fold once again

benarty have never paid players and never will its not lee's way :barf: , he is in it for everyone of the players and puts everything into the club i seen it first hand when i have been there, hes a great guy to work under and has brought benartys reputation up again this season when a lot of people were hoping they would come back and fall flat on their faces! but benarty will always attract quality players and have a squad of about 23 players and every one of the players is in it to play for the jersey.. no-one is their for money <_<

i will give them 5 seasons and they will fold once again

Even if your right who cares, can't expect clubs to go on forever these days. Don't think they'll stay fife ams for long though.