Fife Football Forum

Bain Files

scotty mac

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/my-questi...hyte/#more-1589

Think hes got mr whytes number big time :mellow::rollsmile:

Its all true. Why the Rangers fans didn't have any questions for Whyte before the take-over is unbelieveable. Now there are even more questions and still no one asking them. The £18m debt is still there, only thing that changed is it ain't to Lloyds.

FFS Dhanny both You an I were on this forum saying that rangers fans should be there asking serious questions of this man yet they stood by and did nothing !!

I still cant beleive that a fans group havent put serious pressure on this guy to come out and talk to the real people who finance Rangers football club.................Their loyal FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug::worried:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think hes got mr whytes number big time :whistling: :whistling:

Its all true. Why the Rangers fans didn't have any questions for Whyte before the take-over is unbelieveable. Now there are even more questions and still no one asking them. The £18m debt is still there, only thing that changed is it ain't to Lloyds.

FFS Dhanny both You an I were on this forum saying that rangers fans should be there asking serious questions of this man yet they stood by and did nothing !!

I still cant beleive that a fans group havent put serious pressure on this guy to come out and talk to the real people who finance Rangers football club.................Their loyal FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistling::whistling:

Exactly Jimmy. Some cuunt that nobody knows jumps aff the Number 38 bus walks into Ibrox and says I want it. Fans shout step up and pay, doesn't matter who or what you are, or what the reigning directors say.

Wee Fergus arrived in Glasgow all those years ago with a 5 year plan. To build a new stadium, clear the debt not juggle it, put a title winning team on the park and when his 5 years were up he would sell the club to the supporters. Fergus was called to meeting (on more than one occasion) by the Celtic association and the federation of supporters, where he was grilled by their members. And he even went on stv's Sunday Scotsport to hold the football phone-in where fans were asked to phone in and ask any questions they had. Whyte no plan revealed, no explaination/talks to the supporters, no debt been cleared, bills on every turn they make, lies after lie and supporters don't have a fkin clue to whats going on.

Think hes got mr whytes number big time :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

I still cant beleive that a fans group havent put serious pressure on this guy to come out and talk to the real people who finance Rangers football club.................Their loyal FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncy::ok:

u mean like the group that has held 3 meetings at ibrox since aug with numerous topics being talked about one which was what whyte was doing ??

I still cant beleive that a fans group havent put serious pressure on this guy to come out and talk to the real people who finance Rangers football club.................Their loyal FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncy::ok:

u mean like the group that has held 3 meetings at ibrox since aug with numerous topics being talked about one which was what whyte was doing ??

Who held the meeting and where??? What kind of people were present?? And what other topics were spoken about?? I certainly don't recall reading anything of meeting attended by Mr Whyte and supporters.

Who held the meeting and where??? What kind of people were present?? And what other topics were spoken about?? I certainly don't recall reading anything of meeting attended by Mr Whyte and supporters.

Your starting to bore us now , with the same shit every day , every week, get a grip of yerself , away and spout yer pash on the Pie & Bovril forum

Edited by simplythebest

Your starting to bore us now , with the same shit every day , every week, get a grip of yerself , away and spout yer pash on the Pie & Bovril forum

Does the same go for the rangers boys liggy who start many many topics about celtic or has this suddenly become a rangers football forum and the new rules are that only topics that are in rangers favour are allowed to be discussed ?????

Listen mate, i'm not here trying to point score or any that bullsh1t,

Celtic and rangers need each other and whilst its good for a bit banter now and again i'm not a celtic supporter desperate to see rangers go under, i'm a football man and scottish football needs a strong OF.

If what you are saying is true then how come no rangers supporters group has come and said that whyte has got everything under control and they are happy !!

John Mcmillan was on TV last week saying who worried he was and that questions need answered ????

Think hes got mr whytes number big time :ok: :ok:

I still cant beleive that a fans group havent put serious pressure on this guy to come out and talk to the real people who finance Rangers football club.................Their loyal FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollsmile::rollsmile:

Does the same go for the rangers boys liggy who start many many topics about celtic or has this suddenly become a rangers football forum and the new rules are that only topics that are in rangers favour are allowed to be discussed ?????

well thats no me Jimmy mate, Its just getting a bit tiresome from both sides, but i do hope we gie them it tight on Sunday lol

Think hes got mr whytes number big time :ok::ok:

I still cant beleive that a fans group havent put serious pressure on this guy to come out and talk to the real people who finance Rangers football club.................Their loyal FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollsmile::rollsmile:

I personally don't tend to open Sellick topics and when I open Rangers ones its generally consists of you n Dhanny taking, ironically, the moral high ground.

Think hes got mr whytes number big time :whistling::rollsmile:

I still cant beleive that a fans group havent put serious pressure on this guy to come out and talk to the real people who finance Rangers football club.................Their loyal FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollsmile::heartbeat:

I personally don't tend to open Sellick topics and when I open Rangers ones its generally consists of you n Dhanny taking, ironically, the moral high ground.

Serioulsy doubt that mate, i've barely posted on here for a good while, and when i do post i'm generally trying to have a discussion about football so based on your last post i'd say your talking pash about me !!

Think hes got mr whytes number big time :whistling::rollsmile:

I still cant beleive that a fans group havent put serious pressure on this guy to come out and talk to the real people who finance Rangers football club.................Their loyal FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollsmile::heartbeat:

mr whyte wasnt there it was held at ibrox was over 100 people representing every rsc and differnt gers orginisations club officals were there as well as a number of people who it doesnt matter to u . u wont have read anything about it was a closed meeting

Think hes got mr whytes number big time :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I still cant beleive that a fans group havent put serious pressure on this guy to come out and talk to the real people who finance Rangers football club.................Their loyal FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :worried::worried:

mr whyte wasnt there it was held at ibrox was over 100 people representing every rsc and differnt gers orginisations club officals were there as well as a number of people who it doesnt matter to u . u wont have read anything about it was a closed meeting

:rolleyes::rollsmile: :rollsmile: Thats exactly my point FFs.