Fife Football Forum

Daily Record

Jayjay

celtic today released a statement saying they are withdrawing all co-operation with the record after todays highly offensive and irresponsible back page headline today :rolleyes:

quite right i say.. we have alex salmond and his cronies clamping down on everything but surely the media have a responsibility as well :rolleyes:

The media love fanning the flames...without Rangers and Celtic they have nothing they can sell their pathetic newspapers for...ban them all!

Totally agree. Fanning the flames of violence that Scottish government and the police have been trying to contain. Irresponsible journalism.

celtic today released a statement saying they are withdrawing all co-operation with the record after todays highly offensive and irresponsible back page headline today :D

quite right i say.. we have alex salmond and his cronies clamping down on everything but surely the media have a responsibility as well :rolleyes:

i agree jayjay,fackin terrible journalism,but av been sayin it for years......................fackin daily retards........

What makes it even more offensive is the pages they are turning out on an OF day about Gangland murderers.....i mean cmon tae feck how irresponsible is that, talk about trying to incite things in an innocent manner when an OF game is being played and all they want to highlight is violence from the Glasgow good team culture....it beggars belief.

The Daily Toilet Paper more like....i used to like buying this paper but after seeing what utter shiite they are printing tomorrow...it sums up what has been underlying for years.....they dont give two flying fecks about anything in Scotland except making momey....well i'm switching to any other paper except that one. The Sunday Times has decent sport in it, i might go that way instead.

The media love fanning the flames...without Rangers and Celtic they have nothing they can sell their pathetic newspapers for...ban them all!

Totally agree. Fanning the flames of violence that Scottish government and the police have been trying to contain. Irresponsible journalism.

Irresponsible when its against Sellick but when its the other way "they're only reporting the truth" make up you mind you fool.

Edited by Bluenos3

Irresponsible when its against Sellick but when its the other way "they're only reporting the truth" make up you mind you fool.

What a ffukin IDIOT you are. Its not against Celtic.

FFS why do I bother :moon: :moon: I take it no one's read it too you. What a fool you are. :whistling::wave: :wave:

FFS why do I bother :moon::moon: I take it no one's read it too you. What a fool you are. :whistling::wave::wave:

Your are a fcuking clown, you laughed when Rangers said they were withdrawing press cooperation. Shoe's on the other foot and your taking the high ground. GTF ya mhanky wee tramp.

FFS why do I bother :moon::moon: I take it no one's read it too you. What a fool you are. :whistling::wave::wave:

Your are a fcuking clown, you laughed when Rangers said they were withdrawing press cooperation. Shoe's on the other foot and your taking the high ground. GTF ya mhanky wee tramp.

So have you managed to get someone to read it to you. And do you understand now who its against. :moon: :moon: :moon: Fkin idiot

dhanny your saying its not against celtc ,then why the fack are daily record apologising to neil lennon,shouldnt they be apologising to the rangers as well............just a thought............

Pete - They should have apologised to both clubs okay article was more aimed at Lennon but it had hector picture as wee dig at rangers financial problems got to say think it was a good advert yesterdays game both fans never spouted the normal vile hope this is a turning point great atmosphere well done both set supporters :rollsmile::rollsmile: