Fife Football Forum

Steelend

scholesy

The Steelend family have taken a leap of faith by asking me and Mike to be Manager and Assistant however anyone that knows either of us realises that we will give everything to ensure that Steelend Vics are a success. Please don't think we are under the illusion that we can saunter in and make hay the Junior game is a different beast and we will have to learn very quickly but if its hard work and dedication then we are your men. Can I please thank Andy Healy for his kind words and encouragement during the last week

The Steelend family have taken a leap of faith by asking me and Mike to be Manager and Assistant however anyone that knows either of us realises that we will give everything to ensure that Steelend Vics are a success. Please don't think we are under the illusion that we can saunter in and make hay the Junior game is a different beast and we will have to learn very quickly but if its hard work and dedication then we are your men. Can I please thank Andy Healy for his kind words and encouragement during the last week

All the best mate, don't like to see an old club struggle and hope you get them back on track! Great set of lads up there and hard working brothers that run the club.

All the best John i hope you make a go of it. Big step up but i am sure you will relish it :rolleyes:

all the best to John and Digs. Big job and sure you will do well :cheers::cheers::cheers:

steelend have got themselves 2 very dedicated men to football who will put there heart and soul into steelend

i really think and hope they will both be a huge success there

all the best john mate and digs, stick in

jaff