Fife Football Forum

Celtc Fans Chief

ya cant

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

septicsectarianism.jpg

He looks like Gary Glitter don't he? :grin:

He should have been punished by the police - end off. People are getting into bother for wishing Neil Lennon dead etc :guitar:

If he had said the same thing about a ship built by black men would he have got away with a warning??

On another note - enjoy your party timmy.......no tainted title jibes from this Bear - the best team over the course of the season ALWAYS win the league - although that's not the general belief over the last 3 years.

• 2 weeks later...

PETER LAWWELL has opened the door and invited the Protestant hating bigot Joe O’Rourke into the inner sanctum of Parkhead.

And that puts Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell in the dock, accused of condoning Joe O’Rourke’s call for Protestants to be drowned.

It leaves Peter Lawwell in a position where one of the most powerful men in Scottish football, a man who sits next to Scottish Football Association chief Executive, Stewart Regan in the SFA boardroom, is open to accusations that he consorts with a sectarian bigot.

That he is willing to treat with a man who has been warned by Strathclyde Police not to repeat his hate filled sectarian rants against Protestants again, or he will be arrested.

Despite all of that, Joe O’Rourke remains as the general secretary of the OFFICIAL Celtic Supporters Association.

Which surely tells all in Scotland that Joe O'Rourke's message of bigoted sectarian hate has been backed by those Celtic supporters who are members of the OFFICIAL Celtic Supporters Association.

Now, despite being caught and exposed as bigot,Joe O’Rourke is still boasting of how he has been welcomed into Paradise by Peter Lawwell and given privileged access by this man who is the chief executive of Celtic and a board member of the Scottish Football Association.

Does consorting with a proven bigot such as Joseph O’Rourke not call into question whether or not Peter Lawwell is a fit and proper person to have a position of power within one of the SFA’s member clubs?

I think I know what the answer would be, were that great Celtic man and Parkhead chairman, Sir Bob Kelly, who was also proud to have been the president of the Scottish Football Association, still around today to protect the good name of Celtic. Something Sir Bob Kelly held dear.

But there’s more. More to shame Celtic and tarnish the club’s good name, which Sir Bob Kelly prized and protected.

For Peter Lawwell is not only consorting with a Protestant hating bigot, in the shape of the man who is the general secretary of the OFFICIAL Celtic Supporters Association, Joe O’Rourke.

Peter Lawwell, the chief executive of Celtic and a powerbroker who sits around the SFA boardroom table with the governing body’s chief executive, his pal, Stewart Regan, is also consorting with a man who raises money to support IRA terrorists.

That man is …JOE O’ROURKE!

I have the evidence of Joe O’Rourke’s involvement in helping to stage a concert to raise funds for what he refers to as Republican prisoners.

As far as I was aware it is not against the law in any part of this United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to be a republican.

What is against the law is to be a low cowardly IRA terrorist whose bombs maim and kill innocent women and children.

These are the people Joe O’Rourke, who is granted privileged Parkhead access by Peter Lawwell, supports and works to raise money for.

Surely, if Joe O'Rourke raises money for terrorists he is, by definition, helping to fund TERRORISM?

But there is even worse news for Peter Lawwell and for his pal and fellow SFA director, the chief executive of the game’s governing body, Stewart Regan.

For others, who Joe O’Rourke choses to call Republicans, are in reality in prison because they are DRUG DEALERS who turn the poorest and most vulnerable members of their community, into wretched addicts.

While others who are financially supported by Joe O’Rourke, are in prison for running protection rackets to rob hard working members of their community who run building firms or bars. These prisoners, those who are drug dealers and who run protection rackets, are no more than….

GUTTERSNIPE GANGSTERS!

But they are the people who are supported by the general secretary of the OFFICIAL Celtic Supporters Associations, Joe O’Rourke, a man who Celtic chief executive, Peter Lawwell, continues to treat with, despite police warning him against using hate filled bigoted language which called for Protestants to be drowned.

And it isn’t as though O’Rourke has repented his sin against his fellow Christians.

For when he boasted about his privileged Parkhead access, granted by Peter Lawwell, Joe O’Rourke also wrote:

“ I had an exchange of online comments with someone who I don’t even know, this exchange was either misinterpreted or misunderstood, and that caused some people to feel offended, for that I sincerely apologise. I never have and do not wish any ill will upon people who are not of the same faith as me, or on the basis of their religious identity.”

So there, in a nutshell you have what Joe O’Rourke’s warped, twisted, evil and bigoted mind believes.

Joe O’Rourke believes that wishing that Protestants had been drowned does NOT constitute wishing ill will upon people who are not of the same faith as he is. He believes wishing Protestants drowned does not NOT constitute wishing ill upon people on the basis of their religious identity.

I wonder what Joe O’Rourke’s spiritual advisor, his priest, for instance, thinks of all that?

We know what Peter Lawwell thinks.

Peter Lawwell thinks it is perfectly all right for the chief executive of Celtic, a board member of the Scottish Football Association, to welcome such a man into Parkhead.

Peter Lawwell once made a comment about sporting integrity. Perhaps Peter Lawwell should now be more concerned with personal integrity.

HIS OWN!

FFS you are a sad sad man. If his comments were as bad as you and your cut and paste sources state then he would have been hung, drawn and quartered!! It amazes me how the In firm are able to get people to Sunday games as you are all so concerned with your religious beliefs that surely you are all bible bashing at the church.

Sad fuc@ers

FFS you are a sad sad man. If his comments were as bad as you and your cut and paste sources state then he would have been hung, drawn and quartered!! It amazes me how the In firm are able to get people to Sunday games as you are all so concerned with your religious beliefs that surely you are all bible bashing at the church.

Sad fuc@ers

only want a level playing field bertie..................

Ppish

no pish dhanny................It's amazing the vilification of Donald Findlay for singing a song, Hugh Dallas for passing on a joke, I'm not sure what young Grant Adam sung, but it is not a level playing field, Joe, and your boss Liewell must be as bigoted as you.

Pete your club as been robbed, robbed and robbed again all live on television for all to see and you have fuckall to say about the culprits. Why haven't you been banging on the doors of Ibrox and murray park demanding answers and demanding a police investigation???????????? Remember the alleged numbers that were in Manchester a few years ago "Where are they now"?????? Why aren't they marching outside Ibrox as one?? Why haven't you even been vocal on saving the club you claim to love??? Instead you would rather go on about someone saying about people getting on a boat :rollsmile: :rollsmile: But you couldn't give a ######-

to what Murray & Whyte has done to your club.You couldn't make it up. More effort into saving yer club for ffucks sake. As I said Pishh. Get your priorities sorted.

Edited to Say. "Liewell" :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: Easy to see why Murray & Whyte got away with so much.

Edited by Dhanny

Pete I can assure you won't be parting with yer £1k blue knights are a joke. I can see the headlines now. "We tried everything to save Gers" :rollsmile: :rollsmile: My answer would be why didn't you try a year ago? Paul Murray is trying to make himself Mr Niceguy.

As a Protestant I can say I'm already over what Mr O' rourke said... :chillpill::wave:

turncoat kant :grin: :grin:

I blame the schools.... :roll: