Fife Football Forum

League Cup Final Result

You's go on as juniors a frightningly high level! Most sat ams teams can beat junior teams ! Who cares if they're gid or no! Boys just want to play fitba sat and Sunday!

Like they're saying there aw pals and theres Nae better feeling playing a team wi your pals and winning!!

Deserved to win 6-0 easy far the better team!!

Exactly! and if there missus let's them , then go for it , Ffs if a could o done that then to right I would of!! Not seen many sun teams this season but I did see 4 last sun and they all had sat ams playing , about the point Barry's making about slagging/ taunting , Barry u no it happens on sats and suns , it will always happen mate , I seen thistle play last sun vs barley and likes of currie , franny, Healy , cathcart to if he was fitter could all do same and play sat ams sure currie was asked to go junior at start of season and to civil , it's really all about choices mate and it's someones to play sat/sun others just sun .

What do u mean by takin the piss then barry? Av never heard anyone verbally slaggin off any opponent on the park or that n against use it was a close game until 2nd half then we got a few goals so naecant said a word that day. If a remember right u went clean thru me n a asked what u were playin at n ur answer was "well a can go n get a load of sat ams ti play tae" a just laughed at u. No problem wi u or any other person involved in sunday league 4 that matter so just get a grip concentrate on ur own team n let us enjoy our win yesterday.

I know what I heard that day mate and it was sad to hear....enjoy your win for what it's worth....I'll be retired in about 5 games. Only reason I'm playing Sundays ill be 36 and want to play my last season wi my mates anaw I accept that, I didn't rip the pish out of boys in the Sunday's in my prime.

Exactly! and if there missus let's them , then go for it , Ffs if a could o done that then to right I would of!! Not seen many sun teams this season but I did see 4 last sun and they all had sat ams playing , about the point Barry's making about slagging/ taunting , Barry u no it happens on sats and suns , it will always happen mate , I seen thistle play last sun vs barley and likes of currie , franny, Healy , cathcart to if he was fitter could all do same and play sat ams sure currie was asked to go junior at start of season and to civil , it's really all about choices mate and it's someones to play sat/sun others just sun .

What age is currie? Old enough to challenge himself junior? But would rather take the easy option.

If folk don't have a problem with it I accept that but I'll tell u one thing I'm defo no jealous pmsl

You's go on as juniors a frightningly high level! Most sat ams teams can beat junior teams ! Who cares if they're gid or no! Boys just want to play fitba sat and Sunday!

Like they're saying there aw pals and theres Nae better feeling playing a team wi your pals and winning!!

Deserved to win 6-0 easy far the better team!!

Junior is far better than sun ams mate and if they r such good pals can they no play in the same sat ams team?

A never said u were jealous, u would still get a game sats but u want to retire after a season wi your mates , aw the best , what's the next step .... Management ???

Lol that was meant to be in reply to the other boys post soz. No mate that's me done hard to motivate masel to training the lashing rain for another season. I've only started 3 games since Xmas anaw getting harder to get time off work etc maybe help a team out one season hopefully jaf and Russell at civil

And if I mind right ! Last time I played dunf thistle ! I was up against a player that I played junior with at the same team

if your who i think you are then you were one of the worst junior players ive ever seen,sorry to burst your bubble

haha oft bubble burst! may as well gie up fitba cause your opinion is what matters after all :whistling: :whistling:

And if I mind right ! Last time I played dunf thistle ! I was up against a player that I played junior with at the same team

if your who i think you are then you were one of the worst junior players ive ever seen,sorry to burst your bubble

haha oft bubble burst! may as well gie up fitba cause your opinion is what matters after all :whistling: :whistling:

Lee dinnae listen to them bud, you would walk into any under 12 team Lol

Lee dinnae listen to them bud, you would walk into any under 12 team Lol

haha i dunno like ! standards are high

when did you start playing football like?

What age is currie? Old enough to challenge himself junior? But would rather take the easy option.

If folk don't have a problem with it I accept that but I'll tell u one thing I'm defo no jealous pmsl

Mid 20s, he's far superior player than some I've seen playing juniors this season.