Fife Football Forum

Champions

bodhran

McCoist wisnae playing, he showed how a manager should conduct himself when his team has just been beaten, maybe your manager can take note.

Show me a good looser and I'll show you a looser.

I didn't say he was a good looser i said he knew how to conduct himself when his team has suffered a defeat.

Watch at the 22sec mark how he conducts himself in defeat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYjSyWIli0E

McCoist wisnae playing, he showed how a manager should conduct himself when his team has just been beaten, maybe your manager can take note.

Show me a good looser and I'll show you a looser.

I didn't say he was a good looser i said he knew how to conduct himself when his team has suffered a defeat.

Watch at the 22sec mark how he conducts himself in defeat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYjSyWIli0E

Sneaky heh.

Only came on to congratulate timland on the league win and on todays result - best team today, no complaints.

So congratulations to all sellik fans on here... ...except dhanny cos you are a total pr1ck of a man :moon:

P.s Rangers end fantastic today - even the most bitter (dhanny) would see it.

Only came on to congratulate timland on the league win and on todays result - best team today, no complaints.

So congratulations to all sellik fans on here... ...except dhanny cos you are a total pr1ck of a man :moon:

P.s Rangers end fantastic today - even the most bitter (dhanny) would see it.

Glad to hear it. And same to yerself.

best team won nae excuses..........first 2 goals were terrible defending............bartley is never a right back.......

For once you called it right.... Bartley never a footballer never mind a right back. McCoist was out his depth today and it showed.

for as bad as bartley was ,he was racially abused on twitter tonight which is disgusting .........................nae doubt it will only be the crac...............

the club has reported this matter to the police.....................

Best thing about today was brown getting the absolute pish ripped out him twice by aluko in the space of 5 seconds, taxi for broon.

4537607721.gif

2m66d21.jpg

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

best bit of skill in the whole game n it was brown he ripped the p1sh out of. of course its what were gonna talk about.

Scott Brown strolled the whole game yesterday. By far the most 1 sided Old Firm game I've seen. Best bit of skill was produced by Kris Commons. Took out 2 defenders then ripped the complete pish out of McGregor with his chip

best bit of skill in the whole game n it was brown he ripped the p1sh out of. of course its what were gonna talk about.

Scott Brown strolled the whole game yesterday. By far the most 1 sided Old Firm game I've seen. Best bit of skill was produced by Kris Commons. Took out 2 defenders then ripped the complete pish out of McGregor with his chip

Exactly. Commons did it and made it count. Broon got the ball between his legs and fucckall came of it (Big deal). Nae mention Broon broke every attack Rangers made and imo was our best player. Heh if they're happy wi a wee 3 seconds of brilliance over 90mins then who are we to say other wise. Don't know if its true but was told when Wanyama took his shorts aff in the dressing room out fell Aluko.

celtcs best player was bartley,if you think scott brown was best player on the park ,well you know fackin nothing aboot football.....................brown runs aboot like a headless chicken and got away with a bad tackle first half and then he committed a straight red at the end ...............

celtcs best player was bartley,if you think scott brown was best player on the park ,well you know fackin nothing aboot football.....................brown runs aboot like a headless chicken and got away with a bad tackle first half and then he committed a straight red at the end ...............

Obviously ye were smashed watching the game son. Brown controlled Celtics midfield yesterday. Was strolling about the park as if it was a training excercise. The challenge at the end was a booking. Simple as that. Bartley's challenge was a lot worse.

Well few ex-players also in todays papers seem to agree wi me regards to Broony. If you can't bring yourself to see Broon had a good game then your the man either too bitter to admit or know fuckall .

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8q931lPZ3Ss%26sns%3Dfb&h=7AQG77LrXAQGofpE5-f7PEi1HMmeH3ervHh0_zR8oJeooBA