Fife Football Forum

Teams Looking For Players For New Season..

Currently still signed with star hearts but not played since last october, if your face doesnt fit there youve no chance...still not been released but will be looking for new team to train with come pre season, Left winger from kirkcaldy, if anyone lookin for players pm me cheers Jordan.

Blankexpression, I am not in a position to comment on the previous managerial teams practices. However I can comment on how things are conducted presently and that is all players currently signed with Star Hearts and who attend. Have/will be given the same opportunity! I take on board the content of your initial post and even though I don't know you, wish you all the best finding another club!

Currently still signed with star hearts but not played since last october, if your face doesnt fit there youve no chance...still not been released but will be looking for new team to train with come pre season, Left winger from kirkcaldy, if anyone lookin for players pm me cheers Jordan.

always welcome back along it kdy rvrs pre session, IF u change attitude in training and the fake injures when playn pish

No thank you, think i played two friendlys for kdy rovers and one of them i got cramp....if thats a fake injury take a look at yourself. Heard who ever runs the team just released 4 players because they were getting stuck in during a game and showing some fight....

Wait a minute here jordan... The person running the team (being me) released 3 players for wrong attitudes.. Refusing to train, unsporting behaviour during and after games! Verbaly abusing players and a referee!!! Whoever you heard your side of the story was clearly not involved in dealing with the situation.

I appriciate you are looking for a new team, but slagging teams and manager and there decisions all be it with false information isnt the best way about getting your name out there.

Wait a minute here jordan... The person running the team (being me) released 3 players for wrong attitudes.. Refusing to train, unsporting behaviour during and after games! Verbaly abusing players and a referee!!! Whoever you heard your side of the story was clearly not involved in dealing with the situation.

I appriciate you are looking for a new team, but slagging teams and manager and there decisions all be it with false information isnt the best way about getting your name out there.

think you have the wrong committee on board martin coz ive never faked an injury in my life! i want to play 90mins every game, and as for training attitude never heard so much bollocks in my life, i give 100% every training sesh nothing less! You should know that uve played with me! dont know how " leith vics can comment on training" i read on your facebook team page every weekyou have 9boys showing up for training...

All the best to your lot for your remaining games but i am not taking leith vics" offer up after they ridiculous comments.

No thank you, think i played two friendlys for kdy rovers and one of them i got cramp....if thats a fake injury take a look at yourself. Heard who ever runs the team just released 4 players because they were getting stuck in during a game and showing some fight....

cramp after 10mins!!!!!!!! as for taking a look at ma self, played for 12weeks wi damaged knee and only missed 1 game after injection to solve problem. as for players getting stuck in, that defo not u anyway...................shi te bag comes tae mind

cramp after 10mins!!!!!!!! as for taking a look at ma self, played for 12weeks wi damaged knee and only missed 1 game after injection to solve problem. as for players getting stuck in, that defo not u anyway...................shi te bag comes tae mind

You really are embarasing yourself with these comments! Asking me to train with your lot then when i turn it down...all of a sudden im a shitebag and get injured after 10 mins... I sense a bitter tit who wont reveal there name. all the best.

Edited by blankexpression

Now now chaps!

Whatever has happened or not happened this is ko the place to be discussing wether ornit folk fake injuries or no, how many boys i have at training, or how or why i have released players.

Everyone deserves a chance at any club an thats our policy at kirkcaldy rovers, unfortunatly for this lad it didnt seem to work out for him.

He has went and tried something new and diferrant at star and for some reason didnt work there either.

All the best on findin a club jordan, seriously all the best. There is plenty teams within fafa!

You really are embarasing yourself with these comments! Asking me to train with your lot then when i turn it down...all of a sudden i. A shotebag and get injured after 10 mins... I sense a bitter tit who wont reveal there name. all the best.

say tit tae ma face nxt time a see u, Garry (psykie's bro)