Fife Football Forum

Teams Looking For Players For New Season..

Will also add... If the boy got cramp so be it! These things happen especially someone playing first or even 2nd game for a team who also hadnt trained, he also got subbed in other game due to not being involved in the game not really his fault again these things happen.

Unfortunatly he didnt fit into the team..

Now can we please talk about aomething else or even get this all remoed and start again!

Yet againt my team being involved in something it doesnt need to be.

Will also add... If the boy got cramp so be it! These things happen especially someone playing first or even 2nd game for a team who also hadnt trained, he also got subbed in other game due to not being involved in the game not really his fault again these things happen.

Unfortunatly he didnt fit into the team..

Now can we please talk about aomething else or even get this all remoed and start again!

Yet againt my team being involved in something it doesnt need to be.

Exactly mate, i feel sorry for the likes of yourself and a few others who put alot of time and effort into the team, your players getting involved in things they dont need to seems to be happening alot recently... Think you right, someone just delete this its pety as ######!

• 8 years later...
On 4/29/2012 at 5:10 PM, blankexpression said:

Currently still signed with star hearts but not played since last october, if your face doesnt fit there youve no chance...still not been released but will be looking for new team to train with come pre season, Left winger from kirkcaldy, if anyone lookin for players pm me cheers Jordan.

Hi Jordan are you still looking to train with a team come pre season Ballingry rovers are looking for players if your happy to come along  my email address william.themackiegroup@hotmail.com email if you need anymore information thanks william

• 3 months later...