Fife Football Forum

Shipyard

racing snake

The goal machine.lol.u diny lyk that boy duggers eh.in my eyes a don.t really see how moving 2 benarty is a backward step.they've got a better team than the shippy imo(if they have a similar team 2 last year).don.t really think sundays has anything 2 do with it.correct me if I'm wrong but shippy aint in the eos league yet

I'll correct you then they are in the east of Scotland league and IMO a great chance to go and play against teams that you normally wouldn't get the opportunity to play against AND play in the senior Scottish.

Aye you are wrong. Looking forward to going to places like Meadowbank, Netherdale, Berwick and Spartans fantastic facility at Ainslie Park. Oh and playing Turriff in the Scottish Cup. Mods, you should really close this thread now as we are not in the Kingdom League anymore.

Nae probs.a thought it was not this but next season.just couldn't b a.rsed reading all the comments.where is turiff from that shippy play in scottish

Aye you are wrong. Looking forward to going to places like Meadowbank, Netherdale, Berwick and Spartans fantastic facility at Ainslie Park. Oh and playing Turriff in the Scottish Cup. Mods, you should really close this thread now as we are not in the Kingdom League anymore.

I'll do that Drew. Maybe best forum for all things Shipyard related will be 'Fife Senior Football' as the EoS League is part of the Senior game.

All the best to the Shippy in their new venture. I'm sure everyone without a grudge or chip on their shoulder would agree.