Fife Football Forum

Champs League Final

ya cant

At the end of the day teams have got to play to there strengths. If Chelsea tried to outpass these teams they would have been destroyed. Not great to watch but don't think any Chelsea fans will be complaining.

At the end of the day teams have got to play to there strengths. If Chelsea tried to outpass these teams they would have been destroyed. Not great to watch but don't think any Chelsea fans will be complaining.

ye serious,chelsea have spent hundreds of millions of pounds on there team ,pay players over 100,000 pound a week and your saying they play to there strengths ....fack me ,yes they won the champs league but how boring were they to watch................for the money they have spent and wages they pay out then surely you should see open and attacking football.

ye serious,chelsea have spent hundreds of millions of pounds on there team ,pay players over 100,000 pound a week and your saying they play to there strengths ....fack me ,yes they won the champs league but how boring were they to watch................for the money they have spent and wages they pay out then surely you should see open and attacking football.

i didnt find the game boring,so much so thats me just sobered up