Fife Football Forum

Players Moving On Or Coming In

Kingfisher

Player from ym is jc. (Jason Curran) Good keeper,good signing 4 Kennoway!!

Aye good goalie & that's what you get for £900 a season that he's on!!!!

Good keeper and will do well at kennoway and does it really matter what he is on a year ??? Let's focus on the football !!

the olympic games are for amateurs but they get paid in the millions to compete and nobody bats an eyelid! Good luck to him and all the others that get some cash for playing on a saturday.Most if not all boys who get offered money are going to take it,been like this for many many years and it's never going to stop.

its not professional,some guys get paid expenses,what's the big deal? They still have to travel to games, put fuel in the cars to get to games buy boots etc.If the more succesfull teams are willing to help guys with expenses so be it.Just my opinion tho.The olympic wrestlers and boxers that are amateur get quite substantial 'expenses' by the way.

Any clubs that offer money and the players that take it are the problem.

Players, in general are are also the solution, as they can apply the remedy and eradicate the problem by refusing to accept this practice within their own club.

What you permit, you promote !!!!!!!!!!

What I can say is, that if I have any evidence of players and/or clubs participating in this practice, I will have no hesitation in reporting the clubs and players to the relevant authorities.

No place for shamateurism, if you want/need to pay money go to the proper league.

Edited by mourinho

Players, in general are are also the solution, as they can apply the remedy and eradicate the problem by refusing to accept this practice within their own club.

What I can say is, that if I have any evidence of players and/or clubs participating in this practice, I will have no hesitation in reporting the clubs and players to the relevant authorities.

No place for shamateurism, if you want/need to pay money go to the proper league.

Amateur clubs paying players is ridiculous :huh: . I can't believe clubs would stoop to that level just to win some amateur trophies lol

Amateur clubs paying players is ridiculous :huh: . I can't believe clubs would stoop to that level just to win some amateur trophies lol

Shocking!

Well obviously not everything is getting disclosed at ur meetings then is it, the info I have came from the player himself & let's be honest he's not the only one benefitting from Ecks money jar is he. As already been said if you want to pay/ get paid money for playing join the appropriate association, we all know it goes on in ams at certain clubs but the problem most folk have is when guys from the clubs come here & try & act like angels.

Well obviously not everything is getting disclosed at ur meetings then is it, the info I have came from the player himself & let's be honest he's not the only one benefitting from Ecks money jar is he. As already been said if you want to pay/ get paid money for playing join the appropriate association, we all know it goes on in ams at certain clubs but the problem most folk have is when guys from the clubs come here & try & act like angels.

So you are saying the Club is paying him?

I don`t know you and to be honest to say I am coming on here acting like an angel is just a joke,but I know for a fact the Club is not paying players. I know for certain you have no idea at all about what gets talked about at our meetings...you are a liar in that case.

How do you suggest we keep the players we have and also the Committee we have if what you say about things are not being disclosed.

I will say it hear right now.I will leave Kennoway Amateurs if the Club is paying players.

shit just paid for a new driveway could have went on kennoway committee maybe got a driveway from eck and found out all the secret meetings. teams that do well always have stories of paying players. no player has ever came out and said i got x ammount for signing for this team .all just hearsay and mostly jealousy of succesful teams