Fife Football Forum

Players Moving On Or Coming In

Kingfisher

Aye Cuper also after strath players , we just getting a really good squad together so they won't be going anywhere ,,,, just wonder how they find out boys addresses and think it ok To go round chapping doors with-out even speaking to committee first , ,, just sain likes !!!!

Shocking, eh. :yikes: BTW how did you get your team together then? At least one of your boys was asking about a move during the Fife cup semi so maybe you don't know yer players as well as ye think.

Duggers my good friend, it's no just strath boys yous have been earbashing noo is it?? take it the community club is branching out into the suburbs!!

Dugs awe am sain is think it's right , aw body kens straths no money to give players and they know that from the start , every single player at strath is not on a penny and we play for the club nothing else, some players play for the club some don't and move on , when a player signs for us it's cos they want too and not cost hey will get a free patio or roof etcetc adjust sain

Are you saying Cupar Hearts been offering your boy money??

Dugs awe am sain is think it's right , aw body kens straths no money to give players and they know that from the start , every single player at strath is not on a penny and we play for the club nothing else, some players play for the club some don't and move on , when a player signs for us it's cos they want too and not cost hey will get a free patio or roof etcetc adjust sain

Are you saying Cupar Hearts been offering your boy money??

This should be good.

Aye Cuper also after strath players , we just getting a really good squad together so they won't be going anywhere ,,,, just wonder how they find out boys addresses and think it ok To go round chapping doors with-out even speaking to committee first , ,, just sain likes !!!!

Shocking, eh. :yikes: BTW how did you get your team together then? At least one of your boys was asking about a move during the Fife cup semi so maybe you don't know yer players as well as ye think.

Duggers my good friend, it's no just strath boys yous have been earbashing noo is it?? take it the community club is branching out into the suburbs!!

I only speak the truth Mav. Sometimes ye have to be brutally honest like.

Season's just finished and guys will be sick of Fitbaw the noo, but what's the thoughts of players moving clubs and players being brought in???

I heard Kennoway after Scarborough and Kevin Byers, also Cupar after a boy from pittenweem, think he played for them before. Star brought in a couple of big players anaw.

busy wee bees already.

Who's the big players star's signed? I was told today they've signed 2or3 u-19s who were involved wi the scotland set up. Think one was McAllister cannae mid other names but they're crackin young players like.

not been on this in ages but im glad to see you's boys are still talking pish :grin:

Byers signing for big spending Ballingry rovers i believe, along with quite a few others. Scarborough will score a hatful in the kingdom if kennoway get him.

heard Dougie Cameron and a few other senior boys are heading to Ballingry.

not been on this in ages but im glad to see you's boys are still talking pish :grin:

It's ok son, ye've no been missed :wave: :wave: :wave: