Fife Football Forum

Euros

jaz

spain 2-0 up at ht..................iniesta player of the tournament running the show,2 brilliant goals with passing and moving at its best..................

4-0 spain and they could have doubled that . playing a 4-6-0 formation . :cheers: .

end of the day england were lucky to get through the group stages,italy could have scored 4 or 5 against them,maybe they were better going through as am sure germany would have got revenge on that 5-1 defeat to england a few years ago by putting 7 or 8 past that shite..................was in benidorm for the past fortnight and it was full of english kants,arrogant fackin knobheads,was blootshed one night and there was a karaoke on in our hotel after england had luckily beaten ukraine ,i went up to sing WE HAD A DREAM ,i had all the scottish folk up singing this song along with me ,it was fantastic feeling btw,standing ovation from the scots in attendance was quickly followed by the english lady doing the karaoke by reacting to me singing a scots song by putting 3 lions on a shirt song on right away,i just turned round and started laughing at the stupid cow jumping about as if it bothered me,it obviously bothered her me singing the 1982 world cup song....................

al still have the memories of the night italy beat them on penalties in that hotel ,fackin brilliant feeling if i may so ,and i was still laughing at the kants.................

iniesta and schweinsteiger have been the players of the tournament for me,but i must say av been impressed with the portugese left back coeantrao,hes been brilliant every game hes played

iniesta was voted player of the tournament................ :whistling: :whistling: heres the team of the euros...

Euro 2012 team of the tournament: Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Ita), Iker Casillas (Spa), Manuel Neuer (Ger)

Defenders: Gerard Pique (Spa), Fabio Coentrao (Por), Philipp Lahm (Ger), Pepe (Por), Sergio Ramos (Spa), Jordi Alba (Spa)

Midfielders: Daniele De Rossi (Ita), Steven Gerrard (Eng), Xavi (Spa), Andres Iniesta (Spa), Sami Khedira (Ger), Sergio Busquets (Spa), Mesut Ozil (Ger), Andrea Pirlo (Ita), Xabi Alonso (Spa)

Forwards: Mario Balotelli (Ita), Cesc Fabregas (Spa), Cristiano Ronaldo (Por), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Swe), David Silva (Spa)

how the fack was gerrard in before the likes of schweinstieger or ribery beats me ........

end of the day england were lucky to get through the group stages,italy could have scored 4 or 5 against them,maybe they were better going through as am sure germany would have got revenge on that 5-1 defeat to england a few years ago by putting 7 or 8 past that shite..................was in benidorm for the past fortnight and it was full of english kants,arrogant fackin knobheads,was blootshed one night and there was a karaoke on in our hotel after england had luckily beaten ukraine ,i went up to sing WE HAD A DREAM ,i had all the scottish folk up singing this song along with me ,it was fantastic feeling btw,standing ovation from the scots in attendance was quickly followed by the english lady doing the karaoke by reacting to me singing a scots song by putting 3 lions on a shirt song on right away,i just turned round and started laughing at the stupid cow jumping about as if it bothered me,it obviously bothered her me singing the 1982 world cup song....................

al still have the memories of the night italy beat them on penalties in that hotel ,fackin brilliant feeling if i may so ,and i was still laughing at the kants.................

iniesta and schweinsteiger have been the players of the tournament for me,but i must say av been impressed with the portugese left back coeantrao,hes been brilliant every game hes played

iniesta was voted player of the tournament................ :whistling: :whistling: heres the team of the euros...

Euro 2012 team of the tournament: Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Ita), Iker Casillas (Spa), Manuel Neuer (Ger)

Defenders: Gerard Pique (Spa), Fabio Coentrao (Por), Philipp Lahm (Ger), Pepe (Por), Sergio Ramos (Spa), Jordi Alba (Spa)

Midfielders: Daniele De Rossi (Ita), Steven Gerrard (Eng), Xavi (Spa), Andres Iniesta (Spa), Sami Khedira (Ger), Sergio Busquets (Spa), Mesut Ozil (Ger), Andrea Pirlo (Ita), Xabi Alonso (Spa)

Forwards: Mario Balotelli (Ita), Cesc Fabregas (Spa), Cristiano Ronaldo (Por), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Swe), David Silva (Spa)

how the fack was gerrard in before the likes of schweinstieger or ribery beats me ........

ribery yes but i thouhgt schweinstieger was rotten . just my opinion like.