Fife Football Forum

Clubs Fecked Already

nwohbk

Cheers mate,if the newco are using Rangers old licience then this means Rangers are not dead after all,thus meaning there history is still intact and they live to fight another day, all be it in the 4th tier of our already very poor scottish game, only positive for me is these teams that have struggle ( for many a year ) to make ends meet at this level, may find there financial struggles a little easier

Edited by joe 90

No mate, If Rangers use the old licence then the footballing debt will most probably still be assumed.

I think thats the basis of the negotiations at the moment as to how they will pay this back in a structured settlement

Yeah but to go back to the initial point Joe was making, rangers trophies/history will survive in the eyes of the sfa as the membership has been transferred in full, whether that be positive or negative.

Their membership hasn't been transferred yet Scotty. Rangers must accept the penalties handed out by the SFA and if they don't they will have to apply as a new club.

Yeah but to go back to the initial point Joe was making, rangers trophies/history will survive in the eyes of the sfa as the membership has been transferred in full, whether that be positive or negative.

Their membership hasn't been transferred yet Scotty. Rangers must accept the penalties handed out by the SFA and if they don't they will have to apply as a new club.

so when the share is transfered does that mean you,danny,jimmy and every other cant that said rangers were dead will finally admit that they are not dead, the history is still there and as we have said all along its only the company that has changed? i think not

so when the share is transfered does that mean you,danny,jimmy and every other cant that said rangers were dead will finally admit that they are not dead, the history is still there and as we have said all along its only the company that has changed? i think not

They are applying for Rangers spare membership Tony. If they want it they have to accept the SFAs terms of transfer.

No - when HMRC signalled their intention to oppose any Company Voluntary Agreement it brought down the curtain on the history of the club known as Rangers FC.Good luck to you guys on trying to get the share transferred so you can play in the 3rd division under your new name - it seems to me as if most fans think you are there already. It would appear to me that the SFA have all the leverage in their dealings with Newco trying to transfer Rangers' old share to this league. You have no bargaining position at all - and if I was a Rangers fan I wouldn't be booking any tickets to Brechin for your upcoming cup game. Both sides seem to be dragging the membership issue out and, if I were a former Rangers FC supporter or a cynic, I would be asking myself why. I think that we could see the membership of the old Rangers FC being suspended for a year, with some lame excuse of lack of documents/information not being supplied on time and then a re-organisation of the leagues next season to make them bigger.

the sfa are corrupt ,by trying to do league fixing (bribe rangers into the 1st div) the sfl clubs told them to fack off ,the spl clubs chairmen thought that rangers would only be out for a season ,so they wanted there cake and eat it ,so they have no sympathy from me ,theres no doubt rangers the worlds most successful club are hated in scotland as man utd are hated in england,its just one of those things but yous were warned BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR ,the rangers fans wont forget and am certain when rangers get back in the spl might be 5 years ,they will boycott all away games

:rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: what a deluded cretin you are.

So they will also be repaying the debts to all the clubs then?

• 3 years later...

karma.jpg

dont-cut-off-your-nose-to-spite-your-fac

the spl clubs have lived of the back of rangers fans money for years,who was it that said 'we dont need the rangers'

I bet petes spewing now :whistling: