Fife Football Forum

Clubs Fecked Already

nwohbk

I think the only club overly affected by the death of Rangers was Celtic. I heard that they've got the begging bowl out again looking for several million to keep them going. You'd think they'd have learned by the mistakes of the former club.

Anyone who thinks our games in a healthy state is certainly deluded.

Was it in a healthy state before rangers went out of business? If anything it's slightly more competitive now but the overall standard isn't good enough. It's got to be raised from the bottom up, everyone talks about falling standards of even amateur football, think it needs all levels to improve and serious government investment in facilities but that'll never happen.

I never mentioned Rangers bud,the football on offer can be a very poor standard or even the poorest and still be competitive,then the only ones to suffer are the clubs in Europe and the national side which is proving to be the case.

Scottish football is so shite now. Celtic our biggest club by far has not one world (championship) class star. Bring back the days when Rangers could attract the Laudrup's and De Boers on dodgy tax evading schemes. Lots more fun watching!