Fife Football Forum

Old Ddwl

the ams site will never be like the old welfare site.

this ones policed :whistling:

Nae doubt about that ya Canarie ...

It was corrupted by A certain league official .

Bollox ..It was run by a couple eh Dunderheeds who couldnae run a raffle (FACT)...

Just spent the last hour going through some of the old stuff on the forum. Brings back some cracking memories and the banter was superb!!

Best one a seen though was on a thread called "BEST PLAYERS IN LEAGUE"

one reply came from a "COISTY" who claimed to be a Kelty Villa fan saying the one of the best players was "DEASY" from Kelty Ex............................ It has since been confirmed that "COISTY" is in fact.......wait for it ......... "DEASY" from Kelty Ex !!!

:rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

Absolutely superb!!!!!!

some player that guy likes :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

must have kept yous going for about a year wi that one :headbang: :headbang:

Just spent the last hour going through some of the old stuff on the forum. Brings back some cracking memories and the banter was superb!!

Best one a seen though was on a thread called "BEST PLAYERS IN LEAGUE"

one reply came from a "COISTY" who claimed to be a Kelty Villa fan saying the one of the best players was "DEASY" from Kelty Ex............................ It has since been confirmed that "COISTY" is in fact.......wait for it ......... "DEASY" from Kelty Ex !!!

:rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

Absolutely superb!!!!!!

some player that guy likes :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

must have kept yous going for about a year wi that one :headbang: :headbang:

Aye he wis superb :rollsmile:

ken it was when you started bumming up Deasy we knew it could only be you or yer Dad :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

those were the days! My best memory was wee jimmies v the junction in a 1/4 final down the line (no7) pretty sure it was a thursday night. There was about 300 folk down watching! Absolutely brilliant. finished 1-1 and we beat them on penalties. pitch invasion the lot. Big drew petrie wouldnae pay his bet. "I bet you £100 we pump yous"

Awesome.

those were the days! My best memory was wee jimmies v the junction in a 1/4 final down the line (no7) pretty sure it was a thursday night. There was about 300 folk down watching! Absolutely brilliant. finished 1-1 and we beat them on penalties. pitch invasion the lot. Big drew petrie wouldnae pay his bet. "I bet you £100 we pump yous"

Awesome.

Our 1st year we played Kelty Villa in the 1/4s of the Scottish! went 2 - 0 down then big fast Eddie scored fae the edge of the box! then last kick off the game some c@nt scored a screamer (goal of the season trophy to go wi it) :whistling: to force the replay, must have been about 400-500 folk there that day it was like Kelty gala!!

Another great memory was when DUFC beat us 7-1 when i was at the junction. They had 2 suspended players/manager at the side of the park and we appealed, never got the points but they got them taken off them. Wee tony was greetin. Those were the days. Wee pete fyfe guaranteed you 3 heedbutts a season anaw.

Another great memory was when DUFC beat us 7-1 when i was at the junction. They had 2 suspended players/manager at the side of the park and we appealed, never got the points but they got them taken off them. Wee tony was greetin. Those were the days. Wee pete fyfe guaranteed you 3 heedbutts a season anaw.

Gotta laugh at Pete comment as he's still like that now.

Sure dufc once got to last 16 of scots cup, we're losing 3-1 and kicked off, ref abandoned the game due to intimidation from home side, Aberdeen. Thought it was our year then went to Morton on 3G and lost 10-0!

Sure that was year Kelly villa reached final

• 4 weeks later...

Pud, i remember that Junction v Wee jimmies game. played you of the park and it went to pens. i got subbed just before the end of the match, gid job coz ma pens were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most of cowden was there that night. Big Drew was spewing about losing that bet.

You have to ask John Roberts about ma Disciplinary hearing that i had for getting sent off at Fossaway - Davie Wilson got a 6 match ban, Mark King got a 6 match ban, Jokers fined £150 and i got off wi 1 match and £6 for the worst offence from them all. John said that i should have been OJ Simpsons lawyer hahaha. Good times in the Welfare.

• 5 weeks later...

what about dennis lodging another of his many protests .

this one was against a club who relegated sinkys in a play off.

turned out the protested player was 10 year old :rollsmile: