Fife Football Forum

Old Ddwl

name='dolmio' timestamp='1343035761' post='356721']

those were the days! My best memory was wee jimmies v the junction in a 1/4 final down the line (no7) pretty sure it was a thursday night. There was about 300 folk down watching! Absolutely brilliant. finished 1-1 and we beat them on penalties. pitch invasion the lot. Big drew petrie wouldnae pay his bet. "I bet you £100 we pump yous"

Awesome.

no sure if this was the game a scored the winning penalty in and ran up there touchline hahaha they were spewing lol good games though and against kelty aswell used to get some crowds like. quality league at the time and a think everybody got a good laugh at somepoint during there time in it, but like was said in an earlier post should have moved wi the times.

• 4 months later...

What was this 1 player 1club rule?

If you played for a welfare club that was the only team you could play for

Always thought this was wrong but after playing Sunday ams this year I prefer the welfare rule one player one club. Kincardine struggle to get sat players as not many around our area. Played. A team last week And as it was local derby they had 3 carronshore and 5 from braehead sat teams the following week lucky if 2 or 3 from both teams. Played for them. I don't think it's a fair reflection on the league at end of season when some only turn up for certain games