Fife Football Forum

Kennoway??

smity08

1 question I hav is if we are not seen as a new team by the scottish ( reason wer kicked out the kingdom) and have not resigned from the fafa then should we not still b a premier team as there has bn no resignation from that. League games hav not started yet anyway?

1 question I hav is if we are not seen as a new team by the scottish ( reason wer kicked out the kingdom) and have not resigned from the fafa then should we not still b a premier team as there has bn no resignation from that. League games hav not started yet anyway?

That would be correct, however as Kennoway did not pay their league fees I think I am right is saying that this would mean they were no longer part of the FAFA so hence the need for an EGM.

That would be correct, however as Kennoway did not pay their league fees I think I am right is saying that this would mean they were no longer part of the FAFA so hence the need for an EGM.

Fair doos that's above me a just turn up wi ma boots. If wer not recognised as a new team tho why are we in the Scottish and fife draw as kennoway 83 if wer no connected to a league? We wer in the kingdom when it was drawn and drawn out the hat as a kingdom team. Does that mean any group of 11 players can enter fife or Scottish. Don't think they'd go with that. They've made a cant I it and too embarrassed to admit it.

Fair doos that's above me a just turn up wi ma boots. If wer not recognised as a new team tho why are we in the Scottish and fife draw as kennoway 83 if wer no connected to a league? We wer in the kingdom when it was drawn and drawn out the hat as a kingdom team. Does that mean any group of 11 players can enter fife or Scottish. Don't think they'd go with that. They've made a cant I it and too embarrassed to admit it.

That's for sure mate. Think for the SAFA its been a case of cut off your leg to get rid of an itch!

There's a few folk made a cant o it. Bloody shame and for the life of me i canny see what the SAFA are tryng to achieve apart from show they have power. If they had any sort of sense they would have used it as a positive PR exercise. Instead it's a PR disaster.