Fife Football Forum

Results Tues.4Th Sept.

jaz

wasnt really colin had to get game played it was 3rd attempt vics probably deserved win in tight local derby. wonder goal broke deadlock then neat finnish when ball bobbling about the box muchty had ball in net well 2 ft over line but ref was looking at lomond hills i think only guy in park didnt seee it over line even guy at top of falkland hill said it was in but hey thats football still all to play for in group and all the best to the vics this season.

wasnt really colin had to get game played it was 3rd attempt vics probably deserved win in tight local derby. wonder goal broke deadlock then neat finnish when ball bobbling about the box muchty had ball in net well 2 ft over line but ref was looking at lomond hills i think only guy in park didnt seee it over line even guy at top of falkland hill said it was in but hey thats football still all to play for in group and all the best to the vics this season.

C'mon Jimmy - i was standin ahent that goal mate. I was more than 2 feet over the line. One if the most unbelievable decisions i've ever seen. The vics goalie and defenders were pishin themselves when the ball was cleared. :yikes:

Another hard fought victory for the lomond vics galacticos in pretty scrappy game. As mentioned above, an absolute wonder goal from wee Harris made it 1-0. As soon as the ball left his left peg everyone could see the power in the shot, but no one knew where it was going to end up. The Auchtermuchty keeper must have been confident though as he shouted 'ITS AWAY!' only for it to fly right in the top bag! Peach of a goal! Skelf got the 2nd soon after by pouncing on a loose ball in the box.

Auchtermuchty should have got a goal though. As the ball bounced off arms and kicks were flying everywhere the ball crossed a good 2 feet over the line, but I think the ref saw a squirrel up a tree as he some how missed it all.

On a side note, the Auchtermuchty side lines were shocking, there shouts were ridiculous and I wasn't sure if they were supporters or the cast of 'the hills have eyes'.

Anyway it was good to finally get the game played and all the best for the rest of the season.

C'mon Jimmy - i was standin ahent that goal mate. I was more than 2 feet over the line. One if the most unbelievable decisions i've ever seen. The vics goalie and defenders were pishin themselves when the ball was cleared. :yikes:

i was at the other end of the park ,but the reaction of both sets of players indicatated it was well over the line , my first instinct was to look at the ref , and there he was, where he spent most of the game near the half way line , when i say line i meant what should have been a line , ( new marking barrow for christmas cameron ). but overall vics deserved win .

Another hard fought victory for the lomond vics galacticos in pretty scrappy game. As mentioned above, an absolute wonder goal from wee Harris made it 1-0. As soon as the ball left his left peg everyone could see the power in the shot, but no one knew where it was going to end up. The Auchtermuchty keeper must have been confident though as he shouted 'ITS AWAY!' only for it to fly right in the top bag! Peach of a goal! Skelf got the 2nd soon after by pouncing on a loose ball in the box.

Auchtermuchty should have got a goal though. As the ball bounced off arms and kicks were flying everywhere the ball crossed a good 2 feet over the line, but I think the ref saw a squirrel up a tree as he some how missed it all.

On a side note, the Auchtermuchty side lines were shocking, there shouts were ridiculous and I wasn't sure if they were supporters or the cast of 'the hills have eyes'.

Anyway it was good to finally get the game played and all the best for the rest of the season.

i dont think any keeper would have got near that shot , i think the keeper shouted more in hope than expectation , as far shouting goes i think the vics players done more than the sidelines as far as mouthing goes , i thought after mr. goals departed things would improve , but no.

i dont think any keeper would have got near that shot , i think the keeper shouted more in hope than expectation , as far shouting goes i think the vics players done more than the sidelines as far as mouthing goes , i thought after mr. goals departed things would improve , but no.

Ach, it was just amateur fitba banter really - seen and heard a lot, lot worse. Vics Goalie was a guid laff anyway. Especially when he tried handbags near the end and made an absolute fan ny of himself. :roll:

Galacticos my arse!! Was a good hard fought game, as you would expect with it being a derby and both teams with a chance of still topping the section. Took an absolute cracker from harry to break the deadlock, otherwise I think it woulda ended goalless. Well done lads for grinding it out and all the best to Muchty this season.

Good, competitive game. Looking forward to return game at Muchty. Thought overall Vics deseved to edge the game, but had to work hard for it. Does anyone know the current points/standings in this group? Seems to me that it will be really tight with all four teams??

Good, competitive game. Looking forward to return game at Muchty. Thought overall Vics deseved to edge the game, but had to work hard for it. Does anyone know the current points/standings in this group? Seems to me that it will be really tight with all four teams??

would appear no-onne seems to know where to find the groups mate.

this may be wrong as going on memory alone.......

Vics defo have played 4 and defo on 7pts

Thinks leslie have played 4? and also on 7pts

Muchty played 3? and on 4 pts

freuchie played 3? and on 3pts