Fife Football Forum

Results 8Th Sept.

My opinion and that probably differs from the majority of the comitee at our club and it will probably never happen, but from several things I've heard is th opinion of the uni guys is that they're innocent little boys and wouldn't say boo to a mouse and Queensferry are going to be hung drawn and quartered for something we didn't start but do admit to being involved in!! Yes the punishment may be severe, we don't know, as long as it is a fair decision!! As for taking the club out of fife, why? Who said were not happy playing here? Certainly not me!!!

Its both teams 2 blame here mate personal i say it shud b the players that was fighting be punished then both clubs fined!, end off then lets get on with rest of season

Can't believe some of the comments I am reading on here.

First off Queensferry Albert have a tremendous setup and committee regardless of what state the pitch is in.

Secondly the Uni boys trying to say they were not involved and none of this is there fault doesn't wash with me. If one of my teammates was getting their hotties 6 on 1 as you claim you're surfing I'd be piling in. Both teams are responsible for their players actions and it looks like with are at fault so accept it and deal with it.

We played the Ferry in a friendly 5 weeks ago and yes they are a very physical and competitive team. But we can take that and mix it with them and gave them as good as they gave us. If you can't handle that then you are in the wrong game.

As Matty had already said he is prepared to accept whatever punishment is given to him and his club. The Uni needs to accept theirs as well

Why are you referring to the 'uni' and 'uni boys', my views are my own independent views and represent myself and not the rest of the team. If you want the uni's view on events get them from our coach or captain.

I never said our players weren't involved i was just arguing what started it and to what extent both teams were involved. Considering yourself and others commenting on here weren't there you're in no position to be dishing out the acussations. Things have been blown out of proportion on this thread and people seem to be using this to make their judgement.

Ur the one coming on here saying that it was us that started it when u know fine well ur boy threw the first punch and saying there was 6 boys on ur 1 which is pish both teams were in the wrong so let's just take whatever punishment is handed out and get back to playing football instead of acting all innocent in this

Don't think either team has a choice in the matter wether they keep it in fife or not. Something like this the Scottish will step in anyway. Happened with kennoway and pittenweem in the 1st div a few year back and both teams wer disciplined and 3 boys ended up in court

As Director of Football @ the University nobody will be making any further comment on the matter.

As an earlier post suggested it should not have even been discussed on this forum but what is done is done.

We will write up our side of Saturday's sorry events, as will Queensferry & the referee. The FAFA Committee will then decide what charges should be brought against ALL involved.

We will have to take our punishment like Queensferry & move on from what was an awful event. As far as this discussion goes no further comment will be made from the university.

As Director of Football @ the University nobody will be making any further comment on the matter.

As an earlier post suggested it should not have even been discussed on this forum but what is done is done.

We will write up our side of Saturday's sorry events, as will Queensferry & the referee. The FAFA Committee will then decide what charges should be brought against ALL involved.

We will have to take our punishment like Queensferry & move on from what was an awful event. As far as this discussion goes no further comment will be made from the university.

Agree with you totally. Queensferry will be doing the same, I only posted on here originally to defend my players from what was made out as pretty much all our fault and maybe posted some things that were maybe uncalled for and shouldn't have been posted.

Edited to say I have no idea who Psycho is and as far as I am aware has nothing to do with Queensferry Albert AFC.

Edited by lovejoy

Game shouldn't be replayed. 3 points taken from each team and 6 games each for boys who got sent off and a fine for both clubs should be enough punishment. People do stupid things over the white line and that's where it should be kept. Without the referees there would not be any games even if some of them are brutal. Hopefully the guys will kiss and make up at the next game and carry on enjoying the footy. I think the university get it pretty tight as when I played for a team in st andrews it got very physical at times. They are there to enjoy it as much as everyone else and do have some good players. Think the conversation needs put to bed now and just take what's coming and move on.

Game shouldn't be replayed. 3 points taken from each team and 6 games each for boys who got sent off and a fine for both clubs should be enough punishment. People do stupid things over the white line and that's where it should be kept. Without the referees there would not be any games even if some of them are brutal. Hopefully the guys will kiss and make up at the next game and carry on enjoying the footy. I think the university get it pretty tight as when I played for a team in st andrews it got very physical at times. They are there to enjoy it as much as everyone else and do have some good players. Think the conversation needs put to bed now and just take what's coming and move on.

It depends on the refs report,if the the report is severe it may be sent direct to glasgow for the heid yins to deal with,hopefully not tho.

The ferry have always been known as having a bunch of neds/thugs playing for them - they have also had some quality players in the past and some nice guys but all too often atttract the brutal jailbreakers.

I have Never playerd in a game at that field without 2 or 3 of their players sent off, their committee sent to the shed and often their managers sent off.

This is all over a number of years and many players change and managers etc but the stigma remains and its no surprise this happened.

Of course the uni players are at fault in their own way but surely people on here are not stupid and blinded to believe for one minute the Ferry did not instigate or the ring leaders in all of this.

I guess it will all come out in the ref's report, then the subsquent police report and then the punishment that will follow - until then its everyones opinion and they will all be valid and right in everyway ( if they have had personal involvement )

Ban the ferry and get that dump of a park out the league's - their better players will find a good team elsewehere and their thugs can swim the Forth and get back in their cells at Barlinnie.

The ferry have always been known as having a bunch of neds/thugs playing for them - they have also had some quality players in the past and some nice guys but all too often atttract the brutal jailbreakers.

I have Never playerd in a game at that field without 2 or 3 of their players sent off, their committee sent to the shed and often their managers sent off.

This is all over a number of years and many players change and managers etc but the stigma remains and its no surprise this happened.

Of course the uni players are at fault in their own way but surely people on here are not stupid and blinded to believe for one minute the Ferry did not instigate or the ring leaders in all of this.

I guess it will all come out in the ref's report, then the subsquent police report and then the punishment that will follow - until then its everyones opinion and they will all be valid and right in everyway ( if they have had personal involvement )

Ban the ferry and get that dump of a park out the league's - their better players will find a good team elsewehere and their thugs can swim the Forth and get back in their cells at Barlinnie.

barlinnies in glasgow

I have no affiliation to Q/Ferry but the above is the biggest piece of bullshit I have read on here. Someone who was not at the game deciding they are guilty and not just guilty in this instance their whole existence they have been as well.In fact you want a Club and community terminated.

You would do well if you apply for a job at the SAFA as you seem to have the credentials they are looking for.