Fife Football Forum

Hearts

mgm

Hearts have issued a emergency statement saying this may be their last game on saturday

Scotty they have a share issue coming up. Bit of a coincidence is it not?

There is not a chance in hell Romanov is going to let Hearts go to the wall. Hearts have guarnateed revenue due in from the Celtic game and also an Edinburgh Derby in the Scottish Cup which will be shown live on Sky. £200k in the bank. Romanov has always let HMRC take the club to the brink and coughs up at the last minute. It's the way he conducts his business. He wants to hold onto the money for as long as he wants and lets everyone else chase him for it. It's just a game to him.

Been bout their 4th winding up order is it not?

Correct however there statement today comes as no suprise. They claim they are not scaremongering supporters yet release a statement like that right before a share issue. Come on eh who they trying to convince.

Edited by mgm

If Hearts do go into administration and that is a big IF, Hearts major creditor is UBIG. None other than Romanovs bank. Hearts take a 10 point deduction, debt is cleared, Hearts live to fight another day.

theres also uab and the panama cash ?

Know quite a few jambos,none of them are worried,they've been here before.

Rangers?

I know what your saying MGM but everyone said the same about rangers and hmrc told them to bolt.

HMRC were Rangers biggest creditor. They ultimately have to agree to any CVA offered for it to go forward.

Romanovs bank are Hearts biggest creditor so it will be them who decide their fate in a CVA.

I think that's how it works. If not I'm sure someone will shoot me down.