Fife Football Forum

Our Own League Re Construction

Mariner

No intention to pick on Blairhall....in fact good luck to them

All it was used for is an example if the rejection is because of facilities.....a precedence has now been set

What is the criteria to get into the Kingdom league?

Who said it was about facilities,if theres any truth in what you are saying where do you get your information,cause i am on the executive of the kingdom league and i have never heard a thing,if there news it will probably be reported to the league at our next meeting in December.

All it was used for is an example if the rejection is because of facilities.....a precedence has now been set

Who said it was about facilities,if theres any truth in what you are saying where do you get your information,cause i am on the executive of the kingdom league and i have never heard a thing,if there news it will probably be reported to the league at our next meeting in December.

I said 'hearing it was about facilities' no actual direct comment from an individual just information from players.chit chat,going back to the pub etc :chillpill:

Anyway as asked in another post on this topic......'What is criteria?'(out with the normal application to join a league) is it a stipulation that clubs need specific set ups etc?

I said 'hearing it was about facilities' no actual direct comment from an individual just information from players.chit chat,going back to the pub etc :chillpill:

Anyway as asked in another post on this topic......'What is criteria?'(out with the normal application to join a league) is it a stipulation that clubs need specific set ups etc?

when the kingdom league was first set up clubs could not apply to join , they were invited or rather hand picked , those clubs had to have what in those days superior facilities . i do not think that is the case now .

when the kingdom league was first set up clubs could not apply to join , they were invited or rather hand picked , those clubs had to have what in those days superior facilities . i do not think that is the case now .

I doubt very much that teams were invited or selected as you say, that would contravene the SAFA constitution and rules. Page 51 of the SAFA handbook.

I doubt very much that teams were invited or selected as you say, that would contravene the SAFA constitution and rules. Page 51 of the SAFA handbook.

never seen the sfa handbook never mind page 51 , but i do know that only certain clubs were accepted into that league . as there is only one of the original clubs remaining in the kingdom , maybe someone from there can confirm .

never seen the sfa handbook never mind page 51 , but i do know that only certain clubs were accepted into that league . as there is only one of the original clubs remaining in the kingdom , maybe someone from there can confirm .

There is a difference between clubs being invited and decisions being made on individual club applications. The Kingdom League and any other league (unless they have something to the contrary in their constitution) can refuse any application should the quorum of the meeting decide so.

There is a difference between clubs being invited and decisions being made on individual club applications. The Kingdom League and any other league (unless they have something to the contrary in their constitution) can refuse any application should the quorum of the meeting decide so.

just saying the way it was at the birth of the kingdom league , instead of reading sfa handbooks , awa an dae the dishes .