Fife Football Forum

Refs

ya cant

I think they all should start at the bottom and work their way up. If she does well in a few years she might get a big game...You never can tell. Good luck to her.

good dhanny,48,000 will probably be in the top 3 attendances in britain pal.............mind ye there was a few celtc fans supporting elgin last week pal ,were you one of them :rollsmile: :rollsmile: vwXzb.jpg

Edited by ya cant

I think they all should start at the bottom and work their way up. If she does well in a few years she might get a big game...You never can tell. Good luck to her.

good dhanny,48,000 will probably be in the top 3 attendances in britain pal.............mind ye there was a few celtc fans supporting elgin last week pal ,were you one of them :rollsmile: :rollsmile: vwXzb.jpg

FFS Pete you've always to turn it round!!

I'm wishing the lassie all the best and hoping she climbs the ladder to bigger and better things.

FFS Pete you've always to turn it round!!

I'm wishing the lassie all the best and hoping she climbs the ladder to bigger and better things.

you know me pal.................... :beer2::ok:

Got to say when she was a ref in the amateur ranks she was rubbish but i have watched her in the juniors a few times and with experience she is getting better, i watched her on saturday at the haws and thought she had a good game getting the big calls correct with 2 pens and 2 sendings off both merited and didn't look out of her depth.

good luck to her at least she has got the guts to do a job that 99% percent of us wouldn't do,me included.