Fife Football Forum

Results 12Th Jan.

jaz

Gpr 3 ym 1 good game ym lost a man for talking back to ref who was a joke.gpr keeper shouldv been off 1st half for starting on ym coach then booting the ball at him when a 1 year old standing right next to him but fair play he apologised afterwards.gpr 1st goal well offside too but better team won on the day and they play some good football.

Talking back !!! I was standing 70 yards away and clearly heard him calling the ref a wee wa###r. The guy had only been on the park a few minutes. I think the referee put up with a lot of abuse from YM players, I hear there is previous with YM and the ref in question.

Gpr 3 ym 1 good game ym lost a man for talking back to ref who was a joke.gpr keeper shouldv been off 1st half for starting on ym coach then booting the ball at him when a 1 year old standing right next to him but fair play he apologised afterwards.gpr 1st goal well offside too but better team won on the day and they play some good football.

Talking back !!! I was standing 70 yards away and clearly heard him calling the ref a wee wa###r. The guy had only been on the park a few minutes. I think the referee put up with a lot of abuse from YM players, I hear there is previous with YM and the ref in question.

now now

Glenrothes 2- 3 Vics. Decent performance fi us today and pretty unlucky not to take something but credit to the vics they took there chances we didn't but glad to see us playing better.

Have to agree that I don't think Glenrothes deserved to lose today. We played well the first 30 minutes then poor after that. Great credit to the boys tho for grinding out the result and at the end of the day the 3 points is all the matters. Think Glenrothes will definately pick up points based on today, cheers for the game and the food back at the pub.

yeah there is previous but to be fair ref didnt cost ym game as greig park were the better side played some great passing football and totally deserved there result.was a lot happier with our performance today made a really good side work hard for there win and with a couple new additions coming in hopefully we will start picking up some points to keep ourselves in the division.all the best to gpr for the remainder of season really good bunch of guys.cheers

Great result the day fae the valley after been 4-0 down at half time. And coming back and winning 6-4 quite remarkable we'll done lads. And we'll done to eaglesham for there turn oot at the pub , all the best for the season

Considering your half time situation, thats a tremendous result dody!

Great result the day fae the valley after been 4-0 down at half time. And coming back and winning 6-4 quite remarkable we'll done lads. And we'll done to eaglesham for there turn oot at the pub , all the best for the season

Considering your half time situation, thats a tremendous result dody!

Totally agree mav , well done valleyfield & hope Yous keep it up !!

well done valleyfield sum result b,t,way !!!

as for our game played a team who we expected a hard game from and in the 1st half there was not alot in the game 2-1 down and through a hard fought 2nd half we managed to get a result ,,,,, well done to all the fife teams who progressed the day ,

Queensferry 2 Hearts of Beath 1

We started poorly and found ourselves 2 down after 20 minutes. Fought back well and were unlucky not to get the equaliser.

The park is horrendous

Probably should have got at least a point if not 3 with chances missed!