Fife Football Forum

Dunfermline Welfare Resurection?

• 3 weeks later...

Think there is a few fife/dunf teams going to try forth valley welfare so I heard the night

i heard the rumour 2 weeks ago.

cant understand why any club wants to travel outside fife to play tho

Coadys are driving it Scotty. Says it all really.

If we are approached he'll be told where to go

anybody thinking about it should see a shrink

Is the hollytree pub in menstrie play in that league? Go through Stirling a lot and see a no bad crowd there when I'm passing.

Aye mav. There are in it. Along with oakwood/horseshoe / etc. think there is12 teams.

Forthvalley have 12 teams this year but looking to nxt year they will have possibly have 9 then there's the new applicants, 1 being dennis halligans team. No idea where the other 5 will come from especially as fife has a large number of Sunday Ams teams. Welfare need to change sooner rather than later before it becomes extinct. The whole system needs looking at especially the scottish cup. Teams from up north are forfeiting there tie if they get an away tie instead of travelling cause its cheaper taking a £50 fine than spending more on travel.

Summer football is my suggestion which will enable over 250 teams to enter instead of the 50 odd every year.

Forthvalley have 12 teams this year but looking to nxt year they will have possibly have 9 then there's the new applicants, 1 being dennis halligans team. No idea where the other 5 will come from especially as fife has a large number of Sunday Ams teams. Welfare need to change sooner rather than later before it becomes extinct. The whole system needs looking at especially the scottish cup. Teams from up north are forfeiting there tie if they get an away tie instead of travelling cause its cheaper taking a £50 fine than spending more on travel.

Summer football is my suggestion which will enable over 250 teams to enter instead of the 50 odd every year.

coadys have made no impression in sunday ams,,,whipping dogs in forth valley methinks