Fife Football Forum

League Champs

Aye me n Strachan were banned but didn't realise we weren't allowed at the touch line or changing rooms. That's when junction protested after the 7-1 thumping we gave em :). Got revenge later in the season though as done the same to them but remembered to include we wanted the points lol.

This is why Welfare in Dunfermline does not exist now. This happened week in week out.

Think Scotty is right though. Doesn't matter if it is on the website or not the Scottish will look at it as a clerical error. Barry was debt suspended when FC Kelty folded because fines weren't paid.

Correct but like what was said committee get punished players do just move on to next team

Am I right In believing the league have received a letter from Scottish about the website before this came about? Also think what is being said Wattie is methil no 8 pm'd me over a week ago about us losing points and again what had happened in a so called private meeting so how does he know what has went on. For me someone in high places no doing there job n keeping there mouth shut. Bad enough taking 3 points off us which has ended the league ad say but to hit us with a big fine on top ov it and deal with baz Brockie the way yous have done is ott in my opinion. Talking bout trying to force boys out the game.

Chappys response to this topic later will be a belter!!!

It is harsh and there are faults on all parties but there's only one loser in this situation. The league have to put their hands up and admit their mistake for not updating the website accordingly.

Chappys response to this topic later will be a belter!!!

It is harsh and there are faults on all parties but there's only one loser in this situation. The league have to put their hands up and admit their mistake for not updating the website accordingly.

He has never liked Brucefield! lets just say i remember some conversations!!!

Long did you get? Heard a year. If rafa takes it further so be it if not we just have to get on with it and win all our games as we intended on trying to do anyway and hope for some slip ups along the way. We still have crown at home n they have crystal twice so not finished yet but it's a big blow. Just don't agree with added punishments for an honest mistake. Few hard ties in fife cup but hopefully this can make us push even more as it looks like only trophy left.

Long did you get? Heard a year. If rafa takes it further so be it if not we just have to get on with it and win all our games as we intended on trying to do anyway and hope for some slip ups along the way. We still have crown at home n they have crystal twice so not finished yet but it's a big blow. Just don't agree with added punishments for an honest mistake. Few hard ties in fife cup but hopefully this can make us push even more as it looks like only trophy left.

Im guessing its no secret now. I got a year but the year wont start until the Kelty fine is paid. Yet no one has told me how much its is. I will pay the fine Brucefield got only wished the points hadnt been taken away.

Edited by barry

Im guessing its no secret now. I got a year but the year wont start until the Kelty fine is paid. Yet no one has told me how much its in. I will pay the fine Brucefield got only wished the points hadnt been taken away.

Shocking.

Im guessing its no secret now. I got a year but the year wont start until the Kelty fine is paid. Yet no one has told me how much its is. I will pay the fine Brucefield got only wished the points hadnt been taken away.

A years ban :yikes: Disgusting!!!!

You get less for punching an opponent :worried:

A years ban :yikes: Disgusting!!!!

You get less for punching an opponent :worried:

I couldve punched, head butted or even spat on someone and got less. But i get a year for playing whilst debt suspended. Want to know the funny thing - The money that Kelty owed was for not attending those wonderful meetings!You couldnt write that eh!

Im guessing its no secret now. I got a year but the year wont start until the Kelty fine is paid. Yet no one has told me how much its in. I will pay the fine Brucefield got only wished the points hadnt been taken away.

Shocking.

whats shocking is you trying a backhanded way to have lochore removed from the fife cup :worried:

youl have to learn the rules buddy before you catch me out

Wattie the point im making is at meeting you should get a sheet with up to date suspension lists. This doesn't get done we get told the Internet is a wonderful thing anything u need to know check the website. We do this, there's nothing there so we give the player 6 mins on his bday lose 3points n get fined. We meant to phone Hamden or that before every game? It's no right.

Wattie the point im making is at meeting you should get a sheet with up to date suspension lists. This doesn't get done we get told the Internet is a wonderful thing anything u need to know check the website. We do this, there's nothing there so we give the player 6 mins on his bday lose 3points n get fined. We meant to phone Hamden or that before every game? It's no right.

baz i told your manager before xmas when i heard barry was coaching etc at brucefield NOT to include him as even a linesman.

its always smoebodys elses fault eh !!!!!!!!!!!

£30 fine for missing meetings that last 10 minute that no one cares about because its all posted on the forum before the meeting starts. Only reason they do it is to bring money in! And they also make addtional people go on the commitee for there team so if they fold they have more ways of getting the money back!