Fife Football Forum

Forth Valley Violence

Vinneys have a team playing out the pub. Aswell as castleview( one that caused the trouble). vinney still runs braehead aswell

Does Castleview play out Vinney's Gaz? Heard he's pee'd off wi Braehead boys and was thinking about jacking the team altogether. Hope he doeasnae like as been running them for donkey's.

Vinneys have a team playing out the pub. Aswell as castleview( one that caused the trouble). vinney still runs braehead aswell

Does Castleview play out Vinney's Gaz? Heard he's pee'd off wi Braehead boys and was thinking about jacking the team altogether. Hope he doeasnae like as been running them for donkey's.

They play out of back o hill. Braehead have struggled to put a team out some weeks. For the 1st time they forfeited a game the other week there.

Nah mav. Heard a few breahead boys were going to castleview. But after this episode I woud be surprised if they get in might work to breaheads favour

vinneys one of the good guys, absolute gent

Nah mav. Heard a few breahead boys were going to castleview. But after this episode I woud be surprised if they get in might work to breaheads favour

I did hear Braehead were getting shot of some players and a cpl from teams locally were going. One being the big forward at Fallin i believe.

was there wi the minto,fc,,,not 1 bit of bother

They were scared shitless of you being The Don and all that.
not at all. ive got good mates through that neck o the woods :guitar:
uv nae mates ya kling on

ud be surprised who i have as mates,,even in your part o fife

ive got 2 funerals to attend in the next 2 days and no really in the mood,,but hey ho you just keep on being a tiit

Edited by valdas

• 2 weeks later...

Forthvalley had a meeting last night regarding he Castleview v Oakwood game.

The player involved in the incident that started the violence received a hefty ban.

The game is to be replayed at a neutral venue. (Tullibody) Canny see the game going ahead as the Oakwood are refusing to play against Castleview.