Fife Football Forum

3 Players Needing A Club

You should ask for a few friendlies against Sunday teams here jaz, that way we'll all get to see how classier your freuchie side are against our pub teams! You'd have a few offers of games and I'm sure us castle boys would give you a good game, I'm pretty sure most of boys in our leagues would walk into your starting 11 no bother :)

not my freuchie team , just going along to training tuesday . gets me oot the hoose . by the way although i follow ammie football i have no connection to any one club .

Just out ov interested jaz, if you have no connection to any one club then why have you invited people to train with the afore mentioned club and no one else?

Lol he was doing awrite as a scout to start wi but it went drastically doonhill when he couldnae help himself slag off sunday players Baz. He's away back pottering aboot in his shed

You should ask for a few friendlies against Sunday teams here jaz, that way we'll all get to see how classier your freuchie side are against our pub teams! You'd have a few offers of games and I'm sure us castle boys would give you a good game, I'm pretty sure most of boys in our leagues would walk into your starting 11 no bother :)

not my freuchie team , just going along to training tuesday . gets me oot the hoose . by the way although i follow ammie football i have no connection to any one club .

Awww I see, I thought you were the manager the way I seen it on here haha!

Just out ov interested jaz, if you have no connection to any one club then why have you invited people to train with the afore mentioned club and no one else?

because i have been asked to take the training on tuesday at freuchie and its ma ba and i can invite any c-nt a want .

because i have been asked to take the training on tuesday at freuchie and its ma ba and i can invite any c-nt a want .
is Graeme (soapy) souter no doing the training up there anymore?