Fife Football Forum

Odds For North League

Money doesn't win leagues! can't see star wining simple reason team just together need time to gel and feel the same about Luncarty but don't no much about who's signed up there! Don't no much bout the Dundee teams but good price on welfare n Thornton. Newburgh is a shocking price in my eyes! Maybe have a wee punt on Thornton myself!

Saw Forfar West End last night. Very pretty football. Young Squad. Tendancy to make serious errors in critical areas (Particularly manager Daryl McKenzie who was very good otherwise) cost them last night as they were a match for Tayport.

Particularly decent up front (And were missing Darren Scott) and both goalkeepers were good.

Saw Thornton on wednesday. Apart from 10 minutes early 2nd half they were very poor.

The team doing the big money signings are Downfield and Luncarty.

Luncarty rumour is 40k of a 100k budget spent.

I dont expect Stars squad to be strong enough for top 4 but time will tell.

For me Luncarty, Forfar West End, Downfield, East Craigie the top 4.

Money doesn't win leagues! can't see star wining simple reason team just together need time to gel and feel the same about Luncarty but don't no much about who's signed up there! Don't no much bout the Dundee teams but good price on welfare n Thornton. Newburgh is a shocking price in my eyes! Maybe have a wee punt on Thornton myself!

lochore will b near the bottom end of league. star and luncarty will hammer them, regardless of them being 'new' teams. benarty arrse raped them, long season ahead for the welfare imo