Fife Football Forum

Results 11/8/13

You enjoy ur game today mate good result for yous how about we talk about that

Bit more respect for my players mate plz yeah we have young team and i think we will do ok this season im looking forward to it and wouldnt swap my players for any other good bunch eh lads just wanting to play football and if we dont go up so be it but we wont finish @ bottom of league just mind everyone is beatable and i believe in my guys

You enjoy ur game today mate good result for yous how about we talk about that

Bit more respect for my players mate plz yeah we have young team and i think we will do ok this season im looking forward to it and wouldnt swap my players for any other good bunch eh lads just wanting to play football and if we dont go up so be it but we wont finish @ bottom of league just mind everyone is beatable and i believe in my guys

You're mental

That was fcuking class reading that haha

Michael your on Eccies, end of

As for the game today, our attitudes let us down. Bombers lot are a cracking side and will be in the prem in a couple year that's for sure! Also folk rip moir but he's probably a better player than half o the cunnts that rip him lol well done bob

Adios

Canny believe what am reading, what 3rd division Sunday team in their 1st season pays for a player to be released from their junior contract??

Sounds like your man ferrier is taking the pish out of his so called mate and no losing any sleep over it.

No the 1st time he's feck'd a team over and won't be the last.

Poor show that he would even let a friend pay for his contract, if star signed him and gave him money then where the feck is this money that he can't pay it back. Dodgy cant!!

I don't think your disrespecting anyone. Think people are just thinking you are absolutely crazy to pay a club for someone that has shown no loyalty to any club so far. What if you pay that then he walks away after a week? I

As i say my risk my money not the clubs paul paying it back to me mate as i say iv grew uo with paul and will do anything to help my mates out hopefully he stays loyal to my self

don't know him and only going on what I have read.

I think it's official that Sunday football has just went mad.

Well if it works out for you good luck to you.

Canny believe what am reading, what 3rd division Sunday team in their 1st season pays for a player to be released from their junior contract??

Sounds like your man ferrier is taking the pish out of his so called mate and no losing any sleep over it.

No the 1st time he's feck'd a team over and won't be the last.

Poor show that he would even let a friend pay for his contract, if star signed him and gave him money then where the feck is this money that he can't pay it back. Dodgy cant!!

he spent the lot on some fine Jamaican , then never turned up cos he wis that high .... noo his 'best mate' TC has come to rescue - absolute mug !!!

Fu*k playing for that mob,bein told if you dont pay ur match fees u wont play meanwhile a players gettin all the help in the world.team will be gone within a season or two.paul needs to stop muggin teams off and tc needs to try and make a team the right way.

That was fcuking class reading that haha

Michael your on Eccies, end of

As for the game today, our attitudes let us down. Bombers lot are a cracking side and will be in the prem in a couple year that's for sure! Also folk rip moir but he's probably a better player than half o the cunnts that rip him lol well done bob

Adios

haha sum love there bro cheers <3 just wana play and enjoy ma football and this preseason has been good may it continue for us at bayview but season aint startd yet and we r defo ready for the big challenge ahead :-)

All the best for the season lads

TC you are a complete mug like, Ferriers took his cash from ksh and blew it all and now doesn't want to play for them and now your going out your way to pay his contract so he can play for an average 3rd division Sunday team....stupidity at any level! Your blackening the names of both the Sunday league and the abbey....people from sat teams etc and bound to be reading this and a right good laugh at what you're doing just like the rest of us, it's clear to see you have good intentions mate but that's the wrong way To go about it and for a player with no loyalty even to a team who were cleaning up the Sunday league of every trophy almost...it's going to come back and bite you big time! Best using that money to treat the lads you have the now to a decent night out or even as Deano says towards a family holiday