Fife Football Forum

Tc - Slavering

THE ROD

Just spoke to a Mr Ferrier as I was tying up The Neuk Queen III in the harbour, apparently the cash will not be funded out of TC's pocket, but the free week requested is so that The Abbey Boys can do a sponsored walk around the Beveridge Park to rustle up the fee to release Ferrier.

Thought TC was loaded aswell :worried: .

Ferrier will be the fish that got away, like a battling tuna getting beefed up and wriggling free from a baited rod.

You'll fork out the dough sorting out his issue and he will be free hassle free with no debt onto pastures new.

Hope u get good weather for the walk bud, watchout for Albert the goose.

u talk shit mate got the cup game on that free week good luck with ur storys mate u wanna see it come out my bank account ill let u see nugget just u concentrate on ur game

u honestly have to get a life mate away catch some fish mate iv got a bigger catch to fix and thats mr ferrier will get ur sponsor money later haha nugget

Fecking honestly, how stupid can you get, have you actually read some of the posts that folk are putting up about this, has none of it sunk in???? Try reading between the lines, although folk are telling you'd be daft to through money away for Ferrier, there is a few trying to tell you something else here!!!!

in all honesty what has he ever done in football? apart from being in a very good railway team. that would have still won what they have without him

very true bud one decent season wi us and only scored 3 more than me and am no the fastest